creepy conduct!!

Options

Replies

• Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    INB4TL...that's all...i've not been creeped or have I creeped....

not that i'm asking to be...

I bet you smell how hugging feels.
    creeper alert!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Lets see. Why the **** would the ladies in question feel the need to bring up evidence to justify his behaviour when HE created this thread in the first place & they are doing their best to leave him well behind? Why have their profiles deleted for violating mfp rules over this dude?

Sure there is a block option btw. One several have had to take him of just to see if he is STILL stalking their *kitten* even after all this & what a surprise he still is!

His behaviour on the forums is irrelevant as that is not the real issue here due to him misconstruing the true nature of their PM & his he sent first I've seen with my own eyes! This issue is how he conducts himself mainly through personal messaging (especially after I & several others already tore him a new *kitten* when this type of behaviour did used to be public!)

The fact this thread even still exists goes to show admin should be upping their game & sorting his *kitten* out!

Please add me as a friend. I need a big strong sexy man to look after me too. I'm serious. Please?:flowerforyou: Ok I'm actually fine right now but do it anyway?:love:
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    From what i have seen of you in the forums,you are not a bad person.You shoot straight from the heart and are too touchy for my taste .You are definitely not a creeper but you hardly think twice before saying anything ever.You could really use some social tactic for the lack of a better word imo
    see, i have no idea if he is creepy or not.

BUT...

i've enough experience to know that the public face a person presents is no proof that they aren't an utter turd in private. you can't say he's 'definitely' not a creeper.

(well, clearly you can say it. but it doesn't carry much weight.)

At least you're being logical. Some of you give me a serious fear of being tried in court, by jury.
    i'm all smart & stuff. it's adorable.

I'm a 10/10, you're a 10/10, I think we'd be doing the genetic pool a favor. "Nomsayn?"
    inb4 Runnerrunner,
    just give me three minutes to pretty myself up before i start laying down with my legs in the air :blushing:

You have two. :laugh:
    two? no way! i don't want you thinking i'm easy.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Love seeing Iron stick up for his girls :flowerforyou:

mc6eeb.gif
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Lets see. Why the **** would the ladies in question feel the need to bring up evidence to justify his behaviour when HE created this thread in the first place & they are doing their best to leave him well behind? Why have their profiles deleted for violating mfp rules over this dude?

Sure there is a block option btw. One several have had to take him of just to see if he is STILL stalking their *kitten* even after all this & what a surprise he still is!

His behaviour on the forums is irrelevant as that is not the real issue here due to him misconstruing the true nature of their PM & his he sent first I've seen with my own eyes! This issue is how he conducts himself mainly through personal messaging (especially after I & several others already tore him a new *kitten* when this type of behaviour did used to be public!)

The fact this thread even still exists goes to show admin should be upping their game & sorting his *kitten* out!

Please add me as a friend. I need a big strong sexy man to look after me too. I'm serious. Please?:flowerforyou: Ok I'm actually fine right now but do it anyway?:love:

Hahaha this guy is awesome! You won't regret the add, unless you have a problem with cussing! :wink:
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

^^HAHA!!! & Ditto you'll love him!!! : )
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    From what i have seen of you in the forums,you are not a bad person.You shoot straight from the heart and are too touchy for my taste .You are definitely not a creeper but you hardly think twice before saying anything ever.You could really use some social tactic for the lack of a better word imo

BUT...

i've enough experience to know that the public face a person presents is no proof that they aren't an utter turd in private. you can't say he's 'definitely' not a creeper.

yea i agree with you on that! I was going by my instinct :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

creeper alert!

LOVE ME!!!
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mfva1pkedY1r5ibhr.gif
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Just tell them to shut up and squat!

6749d1356760352-shut-up-squat-old-lady-squat.gif
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I remember your posts. Yes, I agree. You are creepy.

You have 2 options though. Either accept it or change it.

What will it be OP?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    No, you have not had any creepy conduct in the forums. Like someone already said, there are some very uptight people on this site. Also, did you delete her? If so, she may have gotten all butthurt over it and lashed out at you. Who knows? But I wouldn't let it bother you. You haven't done anything wrong.

Calling someone uptight is an opinion, just like what someone considers creepy. And the OP is as butthurt about a friend dumping him as she is about the creepiness.

I agree though that taking the issue to the public forums is teh ghey. People come and go from FL's for all kinds of reasons. No biggy.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

creeper alert!

LOVE ME!!!

You are already one of my favs. *hand cuffs him tightly*
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

creeper alert!

LOVE ME!!!
    I-love-you.gif
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

BUT...

At least you're being logical. Some of you give me a serious fear of being tried in court, by jury.
    i'm all smart & stuff. it's adorable.

I'm a 10/10, you're a 10/10, I think we'd be doing the genetic pool a favor. "Nomsayn?"
    inb4 Runnerrunner,
    just give me three minutes to pretty myself up before i start laying down with my legs in the air :blushing:

You have two. :laugh:
    two? no way! i don't want you thinking i'm easy.

You seem pretty hard, by my standards! :wink:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    No, you have not had any creepy conduct in the forums. Like someone already said, there are some very uptight people on this site. Also, did you delete her? If so, she may have gotten all butthurt over it and lashed out at you. Who knows? But I wouldn't let it bother you. You haven't done anything wrong.

Calling someone uptight is an opinion, just like what someone considers creepy. And the OP is as butthurt about a friend dumping him as she is about the creepiness.

I agree though that taking the issue to the public forums is teh ghey. People come and go from FL's for all kinds of reasons. No biggy.

I agree. See my second post. :flowerforyou:
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I remember your posts. Yes, I agree. You are creepy.

You have 2 options though. Either accept it or change it.

What will it be OP?

Ha. THIS. I don't post on the forum's much...but it's something I've noticed with OP too
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

creeper alert!

LOVE ME!!!
    I-love-you.gif

Oh, just making sure.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love for Iron to take up for me (omg, who wouldn't :love: ) I'm really glad I can stand on my own two feet and know how to block and delete people without any assistance or drama...
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hey, Iron works hard for his WhiteKnight status let him earn it.
This discussion has been closed.