What changes have you noticed as you've lost weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• locdin2motion
    Options
    13lbs lost
    - wedding ring looser
    - I wear uniform to work my pants shirt and belt looser
    - legs slimed down
    - stomach smaller
    - face slimmer
    - gap in my bra cup
    - booty is going going ...*not happy about this part*
    - collar bones re-appearing
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Since I've lost weight, clothes shopping is a lot more fun. And now my feet don't look so fat when I want a pair of heels..

More shape to my body other than round, but less shape to my rear. (it's gone) lol

I absolutely hate being lazy, I always want to be up and moving.

Also losing weight has made me more conscious about how my actions add up on the scale.

And that a lot of people have noticed me losing weight and say something, but never did while I was gaining weight. (I guess out of kindness, but I kinda wish they would've)
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Susanthecatwhisperer Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So close to my goal... I have way more energy!! My clothes are so loose, I have gone from LARGE scrubs to SMALL. Clients at work and other acquaintances have noticed also. The coolest one was the technician who performed my mammogram; she asked me if I'd lost a significant amount of weight since my last mammogram last year, because they didn't looks like the same breasts. :) WOO HOO! My boobs are even getting skinny!!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I really do have hip bones.
    I can sit comfortably in an airplane seat & cross my legs.
    No need to shop the plus sizes any more.
    Wear shorts & pants that have a zipper & button instead of a stretchy elastic waistband.
    Walk further without getting winded.
    I have a better relationship with food. I control it, it doesn't control me.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    The women swooning has become tiresome.

Oooh, sorry, don't know what happened there *picks self up from floor*. What were you saying?
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    A couple weeks ago I went swimming. A year ago I would have been able to float on my back for hours on end. My husband and I used to joke that if we were shipwrecked he'd sink and I could use my body as a raft and just drift to safety. Now unless I hold my breath, I sink underwater too.

You too! I noticed that last time I went swimming!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    1. I hit my funny bone/elbow a lot more & it's not very funny.
    2. My collarbone feels so weird
    3. People think I weigh a lot less than I do. I weigh around 202.0 pounds, & have been getting a lot of people who are shocked that I am still that size. They always say, "where do you hide it?"
    4. I love to shop & try on different clothes now. I could spend hours in a thrift store trying on different items.
    5. I don't miss diet soda
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had a picture taken on a short break in November 2012 I had lost 28lbs at the time and was on my way to getting fit,well for me anyway,a couple of weeks ago I pulled the T shirt out of the press that I had worn in the first pic so I put it on with some leggins and asked my husband to take a picture of me,I was feeling a bit down cos I hadnt lost an ounce on the scales since the previous November despite continuous cycling and walking and I felt very discouraged! I couldnt believe the difference between the 2 pictures I had developed a waistline I was stunned I just couldnt see it myself so photos are a great idea I still have a bit to go but it gave me great incentive to carry on!Its pretty slow but at least Im going in the right direction!
  • samgolod
    samgolod Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    "Now When I'm naked I can look down and see my.. well nevermind. too much information.."

My husband had exactly the same thing....he came out of the shower with a huge grin on his face and it took me about 5 mins to squeeze out of him what he was so pleased about!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!