5ft 2 ladies ....it's not fair being Petit!

Options
123457»

Replies

• catsrule308
    catsrule308 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and trying to lose body fat, I weigh 119
  • Laurasparkle90
    Laurasparkle90 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5 (I agree the .5 matters!) and hoping to get back down to 133 for now, lowest I've been is 120ish. Currently at 152 and got off to a slow start but finally seeing some progress :) By all means add me!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere around the 5' figure, slightly less I think. petite people are not 'cute' we are people, just regular people like everyone else. I find taller people assume I have an issue and want to be taller, I don't, if I need to reach something on a tall shelf I use steps, just the same if someone wants to lift a tonne of sand they get equipment in to do it.

I hate when people use an adjective to describe me. I don't call them 'blonde Sarah' or 'fat Lucy', so why should my height be relevant?

rant over. Being short is annoying in that we can only cope with a very small deficit before struggling to get nutrition in. My BMR is around 1390, and my TDEE around 1600 to maintain. I can't take a big deficit which means I need to be tight on what I allow myself to eat, eating out is a struggle because portions sizes are for those who can eat more (actually, portion sizes in restaurants are excessive for ANYONE).

But it's doable.
  • aishazafar30
    aishazafar30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi ladies

hi

im a mother of two....live in UK....im 31...im 135lbs right now and lost 14lbs in 5 months recently...i need to lost 25lbs more...im 9 stones 9 now from 10 stones 8...i want to be 8 stones 5...

want to be my friend and we can motivate eachother?

i walk 7 miles a day on my fitbitzip, sometimes 5 miles...i run 5 miles once a week....(i want to pair my fitbit zip with someone if you are into walking, please let me know)

i also do HIIT cardio three times a week...its eating thats my problem....i think its my metabolism somtime....i smell food and i put on weight....or it will be 3 weeks and i havent lost anything...so frustrating...

i started doing weights too and in 4 weeks it transformed my body, then i had a mishapp with my arm and its been two months my hurts if i pick weights up, so...my weight has stayed there...im waiting for my arm to get better and i will get back into resistant training again....

but for now...i walk in my own house...and not sit on my laptop as i used to...im very active, i eat clean some days and some days i eat like theres no tomorrow....

i need someone to chat with and do it together...i know i will be able to do it then,...