What frustrates you in the gym?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    - When you're meditating alone in the dim classroom and 2 chicks storm in, turn on all the lights, and are blasting T-Swift on their phones in preparation for their booty circuit. Gurrrrl, you lucky we pay the same fees up in here.

Another reason I am glad I have a private gym!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    - People that crowd around a TV when there's a breaking news story. Who cares if there's fire endangering your neighborhood..... it's still your set!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    - People that crowd around a TV when there's a breaking news story. Who cares if there's fire endangering your neighborhood..... it's still your set!

Haha, well, I've agreed with everything you said. Until this. I had a house fire this summer and lived in a hotel for three months after. If there's a breaking story about a fire, my butt is watching it to be sure it isn't my house again! Sorry, your set will have to wait.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    Jacwhite22 wrote: »
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    So out of curiousity - is it really awkward if a girl takes off her shirt in the sauna, obvi i have a sports bra on, but is it super awkward?

I used to not... now i do. Most of the time the guys dont flinch, so i took that as a sign it was NBD.

Seems fine to me.
    On that note, in before
    giphy.gif

So.....lifting....numbers?

i dead lift an empty bar
    i bench press an empty bar
    and i squat an empty bar

So, basically, you're considerate of others AND entirely self-confident? Are you sure you're in the right place? :P