Day 1/365

Options

Replies

• Emmest1
    Emmest1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly, Jess. Little steps at a time are so much more manageable. We should have a mini-celebration for every milestone achieved!
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Another day under my calories! 2,800 steps on a broken toe and a sprained knee too. I am sadly ready for a nap.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Jess, don't make me go all sticker creepy and start messaging and harassing you until you post. Your last post was 2 days ago and I promised you a butt kicking. I will give you until tonight to post and tell us how skiing went and what you have been doing and then I will start stalking. :wink:
  • Emmest1
    Emmest1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Another day under my calories! 2,800 steps on a broken toe and a sprained knee too. I am sadly ready for a nap.

Woohoo! And 2800 steps with your injured toe and knee?! :)
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Jess, get your butt back in here and start posting again!
  • jess_donoghue
    jess_donoghue Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ok. I've posted, but I don't know where
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Excellent to see the support everyone has for each other. It's nice going on a journey with others who are on a likewise path. This is honest day 17 where I have been sticking to logging and exercising. Everyday is one step closer to the finish line
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Can someone help me? Lol
    I'm on day 8/365.... And I swear I've posted everyday! And I'm doing really good!!
    Eating is getting better, and I'm moving everyday.... I work in retail so I log about 12,000 steps a day anyway (if I had been eating better years ago I swear I would be 120lbs) and I'm increasing that and trying to do more actual cardio and weights.... I did say trying, right?
    I'm about to post this, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed......
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're on the right track
  • jess_donoghue
    Options

And in on 10/365
  • stacyhaddenham
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Now your messages for today have come through. Lol technology
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Tiny bit over tonight but not enough to worry about. The wife and dog are out at mom's for the weekend to visit. Which is good cause I was missing them. Glad to see your messages are posting again Jess!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Day 11/365 - hiya! I think I'm back. lol. We'll see if this posts!
    Stacey, I'm going to be over today for sure. I've got a house full of kids (8) and decided on Star burger for lunch.... And it wasn't even that good! Blah!!!
    First day off in 12 days, and I've been on the phone for over an hour doing damage control agh!!! I want ice cream!!!!!
    Not going to do it, and I'll be back!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    .... So to continue day 11/365....
    I ended up eatin ice cream
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Where's the rest of
    My post?????

• stacyhaddenham
    Options
    I have found that safeway selects fudgecicles work well for those ice cream cravings. They are just 100 calories so they usually fit.

My wife has 1,000 more calories per day to work with, so I feel your pain in going over because of hamburgers. Tonight I came in so short I can have a brownie, so she is in the kitchen trying to make them healthier with oatmeal. Lol
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    .... I said... Basically that I had a crap day, walked by a store and went in and bought ice cream. My house is chaos, which I normally love but today it's making my head spin. I still have 5 kids that are not my own and it's 11pm!!! They are all staying! Lol
    Tomorrow better be a new day!
    It's really helped putting this "to paper" so thank you for all your support and reading this when it actually posts properly!

• jess_donoghue
    Options
    Did I forget to mention
    WE GOT THIS!!!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Grab a ball and take those kids for a little 3 on 3 tomorrow. What day do you end the week on? I end mine on Sundays so you have one more day to finish strong by my count! Remember this is not a 100 yard dash it's a marathon so it isn't how you start its how you finish.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    And yes, we have got this!!