Day 1/365

Options

Replies

• stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    How did it for with the kiddos today? Did you survive?
  • jess_donoghue
    jess_donoghue Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 12/365
    How were the brownies????
    I had a terrible day... I think I have the flu. Worked until 5, and couldn't stand anymore. Came home had a bath and bed. It's now 1030 and I'm saying goodnight.... Again lol. I feel a bit better and my 530 alarm doesn't sound so depressing anymore
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Sorry you arwnt feeling well. The brownies were pretty good.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    The brownies were a little too good. Mom and I finished them tonight, which put me over a bit. Was under most of the week so I'm not super worried about it. Have a Dr apt tomorrow about the knee, fingers crossed. Will find out then what my weight is too.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Good to see you posting back here again, Jess. I don't doubt you were posting somewhere...if you look on the main Communities Discussions page, above the Main Forums bar, you will see "My Discussions". These are threads that you have started. You can always go there to find your way back here. Great job to both you and Stacy...keep up the great work!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Day 13/365- still feeling lousy, so I'm not doing much today! Hope all is well, and I will check back in tomorrow. Heading to bed shortly lol. I'm a wimp when I'm sick!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Rest and get well. According to the doctors scale I am down 2lbs from a week ago!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Well done Stacey!!!! That is awesome!
    Day 14/365 - Still feeling lousy. Lethargic and achy. I just weighed in at Dr's and I'm down 1lb in two weeks. I'm actually good with that as the last two days I've been eating like crap because I'm too tired to prep healthy. At least I'm still down, so the scale is heading in the right direction, and as soon as I get a nap in today I will prep healthy. I'm off today, so I have NO EXCUSE!!!
    Skiing tonight, so that will be good and may perk me up a bit, plus the kids always cheer me up. I may be back.... But if not I will check in tomorrow! Have a great day and WE GOT THIS!!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    That's awesome! Glad you are feeling better. Wife called after lunch today and she wants to meet for Mexican tonight so wish me luck. That is my criptonite. I am still staying at mom's helping her so we haven't seen each other in a few days. But mom is doing well and I suspect that by Friday she won't need me out here 24/7 anymore.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Finally got a chance to post tonight. Not much to report today. We got this!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Day 16/365- I missed a day!!! Short and sweet tonight just like moi, lol!
    Had a bad eating day, but I'm well over 12,000 steps for today so I'm hoping (gulp) it will equal out! I loaded up on fruits and veg at home again, so tomorrow is a different story!
    How was the Mexican? Chinese is my kryptonite.... Avoiding it at all costs!!!
    I'll be back.... And yes, WE GOT THIS!!
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! Hope you are feeling better!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    The Mexican was good. Ate way to much and then made pizza for dinner. Little bit of emotional eating going on here. Mom has to have surgery on her elbow and my knee is killing me. Sigh.
    Awesome job on the steps!!!
  • jess_donoghue
    Options
    Day 17/365
    An ok day today! My girl was home from school again, but she is feeling much better now that the weekend is here lol!!!
    This cold is a pain to kick!!!!
    I'm not sure what I was thinking but i somehow volunteered myself to make 75 elasticated arm bands for the ski club! It's so we can identify our students amongst the different schools! I don't sew...... So, now what! I'm going to attempt it but if I end up logging a lot of alcohol this weekend it's not my fault!!! Actually it's all my fault, especially since I'm working all weekend and we need these done for Tuesday hahahahahahaha ha! I'm an idiot!!
    Anyway, I really need to say we got this today..... WE GOT THIS!! Right?
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    I am sure you will do fine. Today was good, was under on my calories. Still waiting for the insurance to authorize an ortho for my knee so I am spending far too much time sitting. But the toe is much better. Guess I will count it as headed in the right direction.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you girls are still checking in and supporting each other. Keep up the good work!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Made it to the weekend again!
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Sigh another 10 days until I see the ortho for my knee. This sitting with my foot up is for the birds.
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Could have sworn I posted yesterday. Lol. Guess I must have lost a day. Oops
  • stacyhaddenham
    Options
    Hey Jess, don't leave me hanging here.
    Mom is having surgery on her arm and I fond out about my knee next week. The good news is I am better able to stay under out here.lol