Lose 50lbs by summer

Options

Replies

• dramamama06
    dramamama06 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too..I'm going to ask as many of you as I can to join me and let's motivate each other ...hope you accept my request
  • N3wme12
    N3wme12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a newbie to participating in a community, so add me and let me know what to do!
  • LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is my goal too. Looking for weight loss buddies. I need support and motivation. I've done it before and need to do it again.
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's my ultimate goal too :) add me if you d line too
  • twirliesmom
    twirliesmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in...please add me to this challenge and feel free to friend me as well!
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs by summer need motivation

Oh so do I.... And more after that. I've finally decided to get a handle on my eating. Would appreciate any support
  • MoonLove87
    MoonLove87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so down.. feel free to add me! I could use all the motivation I can get!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose about 50. Please add me, folks! We need to motivate each other.
  • Becomingme_elly
    Becomingme_elly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me everyone. I want lots of friends with great goals. This is exactly one of mine goals; at least 50lbs-60lbs by August. I am weighing 186lbs right now and I am 5' 2" I have four kids. All under 6 years old. Including a set of twin girls that are 4 years old. It can get crazy around here and MFP is a place where I can focus on my health goals. Thanks in advanced in all the adds. We can do this!!!
  • missrose316
    missrose316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We are all ready for this! 22 Weeks till summer! that's just over 2lbs a week people!!!! Lets do this!
  • eleanora2016
    eleanora2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just restarting again today, but I'd love go along with all of you. 50 lbs will be 1/2 way for me, but it's a great half way goal.
  • eleanora2016
    eleanora2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started a group called Down 50 By Summer. Join me!
  • Amay33
    Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 50 lbs by summer. I think I would have way more fun too and be more happy that would bring me at my half way mark too. I'm so with you!
  • DivaDanni88
    DivaDanni88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this too! Want to lose about 2 and a half stone xxx
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I so need this! I'm doing the work but it's just a slow process, so I need the motivation to keep going when the results don't come as quick as I would like. Feel free to add me!
  • jenn308
    jenn308 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Let's all motivate eachother! I'm like 65 pounds from my goal weight, but I'll take 50 by summer :smile:
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am 59 pounds from my First goal (of 100 pounds down), I have a total of 91 pounds to go left to my ultimate goal of 160 pounds (I started at 292) I would LOVE To lose the 59 pounds by June but that is 11.8 pounds per month... and that is a stretch... but i would love to even hit like 8 pounds a month which would get me to about 11 pounds above onederland by the end of june... feel free to add me!
  • crystalv1530
    crystalv1530 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is my goal as well. Starting weight 202. 5'6. Started almost 2 weeks ago and 8 pounds down! Decided to start when I was diagnosed with diabetes. Determined to lose the entire 50 pounds. Not sure if I will succeed by summer but I'm sure going to give it my best!
  • 4Maxine6
    4Maxine6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I lose 50 I will surpass my goal! Which sounds so exciting!
  • Missustruth
    Missustruth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me, too! That's about 3 lbs a week. Doable, but will take hard work/dedication (Dolvett - Biggest Loser mantra).