I have a vagina.

Options

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Only men can respond from this point on. I have designated myself the Official Defender of the Thread Against The Tyranny of Female Organs.

You are welcome.

How about a compromise: only men with a vagina can respond from this point on.

That's not fair. I don't have the money for that surgery and my insurance won't cover it.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Only men can respond from this point on. I have designated myself the Official Defender of the Thread Against The Tyranny of Female Organs.

You are welcome.

So now only post op transgendered people should respond? Doesn't this go against what you were saying? Wait...I actually have no idea what you were saying so...carry on. :flowerforyou:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Why is no one respecting my authority?! :sad:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Is this a pattern for OP? Start a thread about a serious topic...about the rampant injustices or oppression or some other bold and grandiose assertion...but then when called on the hypocrisy of it, or when others raise serious rebuttals, claim that those responding are the ones taking it too seriously? And then it's suddenly a lighthearted thread?

This seems familiar...

(...but will admit that I could have it wrong and am thinking of someone else on MFP).
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

You are welcome.

That's not fair. I don't have the money for that surgery and my insurance won't cover it.

I'm sure you could borrow one locally, I see ads for that kind of stuff all the time in the personals ...
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    IB4TL! :happy:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options

You are welcome.

I will gladly by you a vagina. :flowerforyou: Vaginas are great. Everybody should have one. :laugh:
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    YTvjRjI.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm worried that if I lift weights my vagina will get bulky and look manly, like a man vagina.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm worried that if I lift weights my vagina will get bulky and look manly, like a man vagina.

I've heard your vagina will just fall right off if you lift too heavy.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options

Only if you lift the heavy ones, and then you also risk sprouting a penis. Be careful. :flowerforyou: Then again you might just end up with the ability to lift heavy WITH your vagina like the Russian woman who can lift a 30 lb kettleball using only her vag. O_O
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    The fact that I have a vagina is not going to keep me from posting in the heterosexist threads that are titled with 'men, what do you think?', 'Guys only.', or any other similar titles. Those are not titles that somehow magically keep women from entering. Also, when I see a thread that says 'women only' or something similar I just expect there to be men commenting in the thread. This is the internet, and this is how it has been for quite some time now. Usually there's not a problem with this because it's simply what most long-time internet users expect.

So, I will keep commenting in the threads that ask men what they are attracted to because amazingly I am a vagina-having person attracted to other vagina-having persons and some of what I am attracted to men are also. My opinion is not made irrelevant simply because I have a vagina or because I like other vaginas.

Or should MFP start enforcing sex segregation in those threads? What if someone were to post a thread with 'White opinions only!' as the thread title and a black person commented? Should we have skin colour segregation as well?

How do you feel about the heterosexist threads that are so common in the MFP chit chat forum? Do you have a problem with someone posting in a thread if they are of the opposite sex the OP is requesting opinions from? Why? Why not?

Have a brilliant day.

Cheers,

Candy

Edit: typo

:noway: uh, ok :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Oh, please! I know I can't grow a penis without taking hormones. But, lifting weights could make my vagina look manly. That could happen! :wink:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't be here because I'm a cis-hetero, but I felt it okay since I also have a vagina. I also don't see the OP's point other than attention-seeking and/or s**t-disturbing.

EDIT: stupid fat fingers not using proper keys.

Yes, you nailed it! Good job.

goldstarsticker2.jpg

Fat fingers = well hung ;) congrats.

Good know. Welcome to my list of special people I never want to read posts from again. :flowerforyou:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    I shouldn't be here because I'm a cis-hetero, but I felt it okay since I also have a vagina. I also don't see the OP's point other than attention-seeking and/or s**t-disturbing.

EDIT: stupid fat fingers not using proper keys.

Yes, you nailed it! Good job.

goldstarsticker2.jpg

Fat fingers = well hung ;) congrats.

Good know. Welcome to my list of special people I never want to read posts from again. :flowerforyou:

I'm sure I will feel cosy on your ignore list. :) Cheers.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    Oh, please! I know I can't grow a penis without taking hormones. But, lifting weights could make my vagina look manly. That could happen! :wink:

Hmmmmmm, I am sure your mangina would still be lovely.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Hmmmmmm, I am sure your mangina would still be lovely.

Thanks!

Edit...oh no is this how the thread is going to end. :blushing: :ohwell: :laugh:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I can't decide whether to post Buffalo Bill or Old Gregg mangina gif....
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    i dont care.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    I can't decide whether to post Buffalo Bill or Old Gregg mangina gif....

Buffalo Bill!!
This discussion has been closed.