WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2013

Options
1484950515254»

Replies

• yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Will be short again; day of running around. Gym first thing (have finished 2nd elephant and then some!!) , grocery store, home and cleaned out and hoovered the car, ate lunch, picked up and drove a friend to pick up a rental car for her trip, home again. Then took one of the men from the gym (w/o a car at the moment) to a store opening he just couldn't miss in exchange for some garden tomatoes, came home, made about 12 phone calls to arrange a luncheon for one of our gym ladies............and...........it was 8pm!!!! Have accomplished zero in the house and yard and once again, I'm beyond tired and ready for bed!!!

Congrats to those who have lost weight and those with NSV's.............strength to those in need.

G'nite all,
    yanniejannie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Here is the link to the new thread for August

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1062149-women-ages-50-for-august-2013
  • junekaatz
    junekaatz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :glasses: just back from fishing....
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi again ladies,

WOW! Haven’t been on the thread in a week and we’ve already hit 500 posts and are three days into the new thread! :noway: Just a short note to let you all know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I’m leaving for vacation on Friday, and have to get everything caught up in work before I leave, so I never did get time to read all the posts and respond. I’ll pick up when I return, but know that you are all in my thoughts and I am grateful for your support.

We went to the Phillies game on Saturday and even though they lost (AGAIN!), it was still a fun day. We went to McFadden’s for dinner and while I was over on calories, I didn’t do too badly.

Last night we went to a Reggae concert in the park and Frank and I shared a bottle of wine with some cheese and crackers. Again, only slightly over calories because I didn’t have much earlier, but I sure did get pretty tipsy,:embarassed: and although I had a good time last night, I haven’t been feeling too well this morning. I did, however, force myself to do my run, and it felt good to get it in. I felt a little dehydrated, but after drinking my water, my stomach felt a little queasy. :sick: It’s slowly improving as the day wears on. I won’t do that again anytime soon!

We are leaving for the Outer Banks, NC on Friday. We’ve invited Frank’s mom to come with us. We haven’t been to our timeshare unit in a few years, so I’m excited to go back there. It’s one of my favorite spots to vacation because there’s not a lot to do there except RELAX!!! Can’t wait! Beach and pool, here we come!:glasses:

:heart: Welcome to all of the newcomers. You will feel the love and support of all who post on this thread. I know I do!

GOALS FOR JULY:
    Consistent logging (Pretty good except on vacations)
    Drink at least 9 glasses of water a day (90%)
    Find an exercise class I enjoy (NOT YET!!!)
    RUNNING OUTDOORS (Yep)
    LOWER SODIUM FOODS (NOPE, but working on it!)
    STOP OBSESSING ABOUT FOOD (Hmmmmm…..)

Congrats to all on their success, and (((hugs))) to all who are struggling. Hang in…..it gets better!

Hugs,
    Lucy in DE. :bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Here is the link to the new thread for August

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1062149-women-ages-50-for-august-2013