Any cosplayers/nerds out there?

Options

Replies

• dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    lol I'm not gonna lie, I chuckled at the question. I'm not losing specifically for cosplay or anything like that - but I wouldn't mind lookin' awesome in a Sailor Moon outfit eventually. Or better yet, Akali. Awww yeaaahhh :)
  • kikialus
    kikialus Posts: 16
    Options
    Ooo! I'm a massive nerd and new cosplayer. I think I'm more motivated to lose weight to cosplay as my favourite characters!
  • KathySRW
    KathySRW Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We live on a steady diet of Anime & Fandom at our house & I'm 48 years old ! I added you. Anyone can feel free to add me too.
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You should check out nerd fitness. It is a pretty awesome site.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I've dressed as Batgirl, She-ra and Supergirl. So fun! Add me!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Did some one say nerds?

That's me!

I have done General Iroh, and a Boomer, and a really bad rock lee cosplay. One of my big motivations is to lose a lot of weight so I can cosplay better. I am actully saving up money for when I hit my goal weight, going to get a cast metal cosplay suit of Balmung from .hack//sign.

This year at Gencon Indy I think I am going as a pokemon, anyone have any idea's of which one I should do!

Everyone please add me! Always happy to have some nerdy friends to help support me and who I can help out :)
  • kikialus
    Options
    Woah! You cosplayed as General Iroh!? ASDFGHJKL:! Don't mind me, just majorly fangirling here! 0(>,<)0
  • lillisag
    lillisag Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Electra, Storm, Bat Girl & Wonder Women!
  • wetsoilpuppy
    Options
    I went to Comic Con 2 years ago. Didn't have the money to cosplay so I just drew whiskers on my face and wore Naruto's HLV headband lol. I'd love to go to more conventions, most of my friends always go. But I could never pull off the outfit properly. I'd LOVE to do something from Skyrim or League of Legends. So hopefully one day it'll happen. But good luck!!
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    More friend requests to send! I'll be going to Shadocon in Tampa, FL and Anime Banzai in Layton, UT in October. Kadaj...so thin...so...lovely...
  • JayVarys
    JayVarys Posts: 37
    Options
    I've never done cosplay but know people that have, also I enjoy animes and an occasional videogame.
    feel free to add
  • KGill67
    KGill67 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just got back from Animé Expo in L.A. I didn't attend (I will own up to being a techie, but don't know that I've earned the geek title), but my 15-year-old son did. It sure looked like fun! I wandered over to the convention center one day, just to admire all the cosplay outfits. Amazing!
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I love comic books and go to conventions all the time. I'm actually going to one at the end of july. everyone feel free to add me!
  • nerdfitquest
    Options
    Going to hunt for my cosplay pictures, I don't know if I saved them :X
  • kikialus
    Options
    Oooo! Does anyone have any Deviantart or cosplay.com accounts? Or even facebook pages I could stalk, I mean like! I'll throw my cosplay deviantart account out there but it would be awesome to see if anyone else here had one!
    http://kikialus.deviantart.com/
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Does Disney cosplay count? lol. I am a Disney fanatic and I love to sew. :D I made the costumes in my profile pic. But that was for Halloween.
  • zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    i dont cosplay (but i would like to!), play video games and watch anime. hello fellow nerd! :flowerforyou:
  • nerdfitquest
    Options
    Alright found them, they are not to good lol. Also the Iroh is when he is dressed like an earth bender. Can anyone guess who my BFF is :P

dsa3Jb8l.jpg
    wgm86szl.jpg
    ARNuA93l.jpg
    dZ3NKd3l.jpg
  • briersting
    briersting Posts: 21
    Options
    Gamer and a nerd. Hoping to get out to the Toronto FanExpo to meet Ron Perlman, and Karl Urban this summer. Met Micheal Shanks (SG1) in 2011. Way cool.
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was a HUGE gamer until work got in the way. I met my husband on Wow....does this make me a nerd??

I got my face painted as a sprite darter at Blizzcon...closest ill get to cosplay until i have a bangin body! I wanna be like Jessica Nigri status!