Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    I confess I am alone so much that I may be becoming a recluse.

I confess being divorced and lonely has made me a miserable whiner.

I confess I have whole days that I waste crying and feeling sorry for myself.

I confess I don't know what to do with my life now.

whiney right? :#

I know the feeling too...after my divorce I felt the same way...the only thing worse is being with someone and having those same feelings...
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    .I sometimes get jealous of the younger, shirtless, 6-pack ab guys who have all the ladies fawning all over them....
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I've been so all or nothing lately, and I'm frustrated with myself about it. I can't seem to accept that just because I have temporary limitations shouldn't mean I stop doing all of the things I should be doing. But I'm not frustrated enough to change anything.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I'm still not comfortable with my new body. I still see the old me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    .I sometimes get jealous of the younger, shirtless, 6-pack ab guys who have all the ladies fawning all over them....

As always, I agree with you Gary. It stings and sometimes it's hard to let go.... however, remember that when these younger dudes with abs were still getting their butts wiped by mommy, you were taking bullets and shrapnel for your country. If I was a woman, I'd take badass bravery over a couple extra muscles any day of the week. You're the man Gary.

Agree totally ..
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options

As always, I agree with you Gary. It stings and sometimes it's hard to let go.... however, remember that when these younger dudes with abs were still getting their butts wiped by mommy, you were taking bullets and shrapnel for your country. If I was a woman, I'd take badass bravery over a couple extra muscles any day of the week. You're the man Gary.

I'd take badass bravery over muscles too. Look are only great for the night but personality is forever. I think that's why a lot of great looking people are single....us women feel the same way. Keeps it up.
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that guys really do my head in. And that I am no good at playing it cool or hard to get. I do care too much too fast sometimes. But if I like someone, I wanna spend time with them. Is that really so bad??! Ugh, I hate dating....

Change all the guys to girls and that's me...

It sucks so bad. Everyone out there is just interested in hooking up and not building something real. I'm too much of a romantic for this *kitten*.

Not true some are im just as romantic
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options

I agree too. Those boys are nice to look at, but I'd take badass bravery and personality for the long haul :)
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I had a co-worker whistle at my Butt as she followed me down the hall last week... WHAT is that all about?
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I want to run away from Washington state and move somewhere else
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

Totally agree. I'll never be one of those 10% BF guys. just not in the cards. and feel like at 51, its kinda sad to think the days of being thought of as "damn that guy is hot" are pretty much gone. I guess is just part of the journey....or some sh|t.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Sayban wrote: »
    I drink and Dive

like you drink and scuba dive? do the fish know?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    I confess that I didn't do much for my fitness goals this past weekend, but I did enjoy myself
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    @Tomk652015

What? You think you're too old to be considered hot?
    Bite your tongue! o:)
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm 55yrs old and I act like a teenager most of the time.
    My man likes it though,
    he's over 50 and acts like one too.
    It's a lot of fun. ;)
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

Totally agree. I'll never be one of those 10% BF guys. just not in the cards. and feel like at 51, its kinda sad to think the days of being thought of as "damn that guy is hot" are pretty much gone. I guess is just part of the journey....or some sh|t.

I feel the same. I may be 41, but I feel the same. I'm never going to get to where I'd like to be, like these young "damn that guy is hot" dudes. Although, I never was. I had always hoped I'd find a place of comfort where I could show the confidence to gain that, but it never happened and now I think I never will. A life of third place and "he'll do for now" attitudes has ruined that for me. I could work 3 times a day in the gym for the rest of my life, and that'll never change.... or some *kitten*.

I think alot of us women feel the same way. I personally, see these hot young girls with the fit body and see men drool over them and part of me wishes I looked like them. I will never be a super model or super skinny. I was meant to play sports not walk a runway. I'm not the most attractive but I have a huge heart, I will always support you and try and make you laugh buy sometimes I feel that's not good enough. That's the nature of beast of mfp, sometimes it makes me feel not good enough
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I confess this always gets my panties in a wad. Looks are one part if the equation. It's not the be all and end all. some are blessed with genetics.
    People look at me and see something and think I have it easy. We all work at it. We all have different goals. Be proud of who and what you are.

Ok off the soapbox now. I've told stupid cruise people off. I've had wine. I'm on vacay...forgive me
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options

I feel the same. I may be 41, but I feel the same. I'm never going to get to where I'd like to be, like these young "damn that guy is hot" dudes. Although, I never was. I had always hoped I'd find a place of comfort where I could show the confidence to gain that, but it never happened and now I think I never will. A life of third place and "he'll do for now" attitudes has ruined that for me. I could work 3 times a day in the gym for the rest of my life, and that'll never change.... or some *kitten*.

I think alot of us women feel the same way. I personally, see these hot young girls with the fit body and see men drool over them and part of me wishes I looked like them. I will never be a super model or super skinny. I was meant to play sports not walk a runway. I'm not the most attractive but I have a huge heart, I will always support you and try and make you laugh buy sometimes I feel that's not good enough. That's the nature of beast of mfp, sometimes it makes me feel not good enough

Yep. This. Every day!