Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True confessions! No judgement!

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess that today was a hard day. Today my husband who passed away would have been 37 years old. Life is lonely, but I am making changes to rediscover who I am as an individual, since I was a part of a couple for so long. I like what I am discovering about myself. Through immense sorrow I have been able to find joy in helping others. Joy by being the best mom that I can be. I have entered the workforce again after being out of it for over 7 years. I am stronger than I ever realized. Today was a bad day, but tomorrow is a new day.

I can't even imagine such sorrow. Many hugs my sweet friend.
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm in a real need of kissing lol

Girl it feels like it has been ages... I miss cuddling, kissing... all that...
  • brandivestal
    Options
    I confess it's been a while for me too! :(

*hugs* I'm sorry
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options

Girl it feels like it has been ages... I miss cuddling, kissing... all that...

Amen sister
  • brandivestal
    Options
    I confess that today was a hard day. Today my husband who passed away would have been 37 years old. Life is lonely, but I am making changes to rediscover who I am as an individual, since I was a part of a couple for so long. I like what I am discovering about myself. Through immense sorrow I have been able to find joy in helping others. Joy by being the best mom that I can be. I have entered the workforce again after being out of it for over 7 years. I am stronger than I ever realized. Today was a bad day, but tomorrow is a new day.

I can't even imagine such sorrow. Many hugs my sweet friend.

Thank you honey. Most days I'm pretty okay :-)
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

got no words for that. sorry for you. XOXO
  • brandivestal
    Options
    Dutchy_77 wrote: »

got no words for that. sorry for you. XOXO

Thank you. All of you are incredibly kind. Today is a new day!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I confess that guys really do my head in. And that I am no good at playing it cool or hard to get. I do care too much too fast sometimes. But if I like someone, I wanna spend time with them. Is that really so bad??! Ugh, I hate dating....

Change all the guys to girls and that's me...
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess I get pretty darn lonely sometimes

Me too a lot of times

Daily
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options

No words, just hugs. :'(
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options

My favorite thing to do and it's been waaaaayyy too long!
  • MichelleNicole93
    MichelleNicole93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    no matter how much weight i lose I never feel pretty and worthy enough
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I confess I'm through being insecure about my looks. I have way more to offer than that. And the interesting thing I realized this evening is that good guys will always be good guys, but looks can change. So give me a bit, I'll be a good guy AND what folk call hot. ;)
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    I confess I'm through being insecure about my looks. I have way more to offer than that. And the interesting thing I realized this evening is that good guys will always be good guys, but looks can change. So give me a bit, I'll be a good guy AND what folk call hot. ;)

Good for you!
  • Sayban
    Sayban Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I drink and Dive
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options

I'm on the same bus buddy. We got this :)
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    I confess that guys really do my head in. And that I am no good at playing it cool or hard to get. I do care too much too fast sometimes. But if I like someone, I wanna spend time with them. Is that really so bad??! Ugh, I hate dating....

Change all the guys to girls and that's me...

It sucks so bad. Everyone out there is just interested in hooking up and not building something real. I'm too much of a romantic for this *kitten*.
  • slinkybinkydog
    Options
    Doopy dooo! I confess I'm soooooo bored!!! :)
  • ArmyMedic2016
    ArmyMedic2016 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I feel like giving up