Ladies! Find friends here!

Options

Replies

• sam87price36
    sam87price36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya all,
    Please feel free to add me. I just starting which i hope will be a successful journey to lose weight. I have a few pounds to shred (or stone) and will like some advice, support and inspiration from reading other peoples stories. :-) :s
  • nakia2014
    nakia2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I could use all the support there is.
  • MaggieAustin15
    MaggieAustin15 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can add me I need all the support I can get To stay on track its only my third day and I feel like quitting
  • harshada10
    harshada10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Harshada! Add me :)
  • viblanco
    viblanco Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Ladies!!
  • Kay_Fancy
    Kay_Fancy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'd love the support!
  • tquintero924
    tquintero924 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new on MFP. I'm on my 3rd day, feel free to add me as well :)
  • HalfIronTrainee
    HalfIronTrainee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am looking to make some friends. Strength in numbers, ladies!
  • runnerxtinaaaaaaaa
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Maddi18_
    Maddi18_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll add anyone who wants me too, I enjoy motivating others to meet their goals.
  • bradleyedel87
    bradleyedel87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm new and would love all the motivation I can get x
  • Nertz_
    Nertz_ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me!:) I don't have a goal weight exactly (even though Im a chunk) I just want to be in better shape, love talking, love supporting.
  • areichert1234
    areichert1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for ladies to add who will help me stay motivated and accountable! Comment here if you are looking for someone to help you remain accountable as well! Let's help each other!

We have to stick together ladies! :)

Hello! Add me please
  • MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while. Trying to get out of a rut and most of my friends list is MIA. Sending requests to you ladies!
  • MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Having trouble adding people from my phone. I'll have to come back to this thread when I can get to the computer. In the mean time, ladies, feel free to add me!
  • lajci
    lajci Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Do you want to lose weight at least 10 kg and you are about 32 years young? Me too... Add me.
  • amandabosfr80
    amandabosfr80 Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Just sign in and looking for support. Please feel free to add me. :) I need to stay motivated to loose at least 40lbs.
  • oceanvixen79
    oceanvixen79 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Would love to have a larger group of friends.
  • Maerce
    Maerce Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hanoge wrote: »
    I need some friends for support and motivation!! my husband is one of those people that will eat fast food every chance he gets and is a late night snacker that never gains weight!! its so hard to stick to my diet with the smell of yummy French fries and cookies ect. right next to me every night!

I have the same problem in my family. They are constantly making pastries, chips and nuggets. And the freezer's always full of ice cream! Makes it really hard to stick to my healthy meals/snacks when the whole house smells of yumness :(
  • Sa1979kb
    Sa1979kb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have been using the site for a while but not the community. I'd love to meet more people for support and to support. Feel free to add me!