<3:)
  • niks0103
    niks0103 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to help others and need motivation myself!15 pound goal
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hiiii! im online daily. lookin for friends who log everyday.
  • haleyetchart
    haleyetchart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm looking for someone to talk to on a daily basis for accountability(: add me ladies (: send each other weigh in and what we are having for meals(:

Same here!! I'll add you :smile:
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    1ProudHappyWife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't checked this thread in forever. If I havent added you, please add me. :smile: I'm starting a gym membership tomorrow, and need all the help I can get. Lol.
  • creativecritters77
    creativecritters77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and can use some friends :) I'm trying to lose about 10 pounds (3 down so far!). I already eat a very healthy diet and I love working out and being active. I lift weights, do HIIT, Tababta, hike, all sorts of things like that. It would be great to connect with you ladies!
  • Alexa2r3
    Alexa2r3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been using this app for a month now and already lost a bit of weight. I could use more friends so feel free to add me and let's do this!
  • 1ProudHappyWife
    1ProudHappyWife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Alexa2r3 wrote: »
    Hi I've been using this app for a month now and already lost a bit of weight. I could use more friends so feel free to add me and let's do this!

Added you!
  • jonnahall75
    jonnahall75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    All you ladies are awesome!! Those that didn't request me, I've requested you. ;) make sure you request each other as well!

I just downloaded my fitness pal and would love some encouragement. I just turned 41 and have about 40 lbs to loose. Every other aspect of my life is great but I'm finding it hard to be happy because of my weight. I've needed to loose this weight for 7 years since I had my daughter and I feel like I'm ready because of the way it is affecting my happiness.
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more friends
    ! Add me and message me! :)