Lol, just got defriended!

Options

Replies

• michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like diet soda, and think regular soda is nothing but needless calories -- but I wouldn't de-friend someone over the issue. Sheesh. Haters gotta hate.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think I was defriended once because I eat ice cream a lot. But I don't care, I like ice cream more than I liked them.

ice-cream-cones.jpg

If you eat ice cream, you can totally be my friend...especially if you share!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I can't believe the number of spinoff threads this has generated. SMH
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh! Clearly that diet soda has you ALL screwed up with your fitness goals.....
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Let's roll... roll.... roll!!!

38e.gif

Ooh, is this a roll thread?
    tumblr_lyfa9oG5AP1qa2qf8o1_400.gif
    Also, google "do a barrel roll" and enjoy.

23wk2fc.jpg.gif
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    This thread needs more Diet Coke cats.
    gabeinbox7-3312.jpg
    tumblr_llvcrcHfPz1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :laugh: thanks for the entertainment! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Say what you want, but ninerbuff is taking the ribbing pretty well. Madrespectyo.
    inorite? :minusbutthurtforyou:

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 13!

Wouuldn't you really be torqued if this thing rolled by the end of the afternoon?

Yes, I already thought of that, and am currently finding my panties so I can put them on so I will be wearing something that can get into a bunch over it.

Now I really want to roll it...
    :laugh: Nuh-uhn! I was just about to humbly request someone find me and PM me if this thing gets to rolling proportions under the idea that perhaps if I at least got to be the one to roll it with a nice enough gif, that would quell some of my butthurt.

Only 5 pages to go!
  • tk2007
    tk2007 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your (former) friend is in disapproval over the aspartame diet soda's contain, which allegedly causes muscle spasms and brain damage with prolonged intake and apparently increases cravings. I don't prefer diet soda myself (would rather cut it altogether) but that's not something to unfriend people and cause feuds over.

Your friend sounds touchy. I would've cut them out of my life anyway if they're going to react like that.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Would you like some cheesypoofs to go with your diet coke?

ngbbs4706f4283e5dd.jpg

tumblr_lkfxp5kppb1qi56vzo1_4001.gif
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    This site DEFINITELY needs a like button!

Why some folks ask a question and then get mad if the science doesn't match their preconceived notions is beyond me!

And I think your sig file is fine. It's info.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.

This. And fwiw I'm with them. If people fit things into their diet that they like...good on them, that's their choice, but I don't really know why anyone would ADVOCATE diet soda as being a healthy choice and suggest that other people should be drinking it to be healthy...maybe its not as bad as 15 bags of chips....but last I checked its not broccoli either.

What (in your opinion) should I substitute for Vodka and Diet Coke.

Just out of interest you understand ;)

Oooh ooh! I got the answer. Captain Morgan's and Diet Coke with lime wedge. Just had it last night it was yum. Happy subbing!:flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker:

pmsl yummy :D
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree.

tumblr_mic7ipMlOf1r6qwrao1_250.gif

:love:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Say what you want, but ninerbuff is taking the ribbing pretty well. Madrespectyo.

Wouuldn't you really be torqued if this thing rolled by the end of the afternoon?

Yes, I already thought of that, and am currently finding my panties so I can put them on so I will be wearing something that can get into a bunch over it.

I'm in for the roll!

220px-Odometer_rollover.jpg

No offense to MCD... Just wanna see it happen to a stupid thread like this.

Thanks none taken. I already put my panties on and everything. They are purple with little colorful circles. and Boyshorts style for the maximum material to go in for the butthurt.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mglpnteZ991ro2d43.gif
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mglpnteZ991ro2d43.gif

haha, I posted that in the wrong thread but *golf clap* for finding it! :D I love this and was looking all over and finally found it!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I'm in for the roll!

Thanks none taken. I already put my panties on and everything. They are purple with little colorful circles. and Boyshorts style for the maximum material to go in for the butthurt.

pics or it didn't happen!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

:laugh: Nuh-uhn! I was just about to humbly request someone find me and PM me if this thing gets to rolling proportions under the idea that perhaps if I at least got to be the one to roll it with a nice enough gif, that would quell some of my butthurt.

Only 5 pages to go!

and even less now, and just FYI I just put on my flip flops backwards due to this insane thread and want to take a picture of it and post it but dare not miss a chance to grab the roll. Everyone ready? Gifs chosen?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I'm in for the roll!

pics now? or when they are in a wad causing butthurt?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I'm in for the roll!

pics now? or when they are in a wad causing butthurt?

Or both!