Lol, just got defriended!

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This site DEFINITELY needs a like button!

Why some folks ask a question and then get mad if the science doesn't match their preconceived notions is beyond me!

And I think your sig file is fine. It's info.

Yeah but it's info I ignore every time? And still don't know what it even says. Lol. And sometimes don't know what he said mostly because the sig distracts me and then I just go "oh shoot nobody got time fo' dat" and read the next one. So in essence it's kind of like silencing himself each time without my even having to click the ignore user button.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when i read a post, i wonder whats up wit dat? I then read the comments and figure well i guess they were being sarcastic, or tired of the same question 100 times over.

I am more in the middle - i think the person who deleted you might be having issues which have nothing to do with you, its that persons' issue.

Then when I see the OP's credentials - I could either say he is a braggart, or he is just saying who he is - which is no problem with me.. i dont judge him that he has an attitude because he puts his credentials. I think maybe its a good refernce point if you want to find someone who may have some physical education or something.

I do think this - people who want to be sarcastic on an internet message board have the right, and i aint been here long enough to judge, however, the only danger is - some people who might not understand your kidding, might be turned off from turning to you from help,, that is if that matters anything to you who write sarcastic answers. hey, like i said you got the right to do it, but whatever you write reflects on you. so that is what I'd be concerned about - what impression do i want to make on a message board.

but in the big picture, i guess that might not mean much in this big world of ours.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    a-gallon-of-diet-coke-straight-to-the-dome.jpg
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    1486992_o.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    KQv0N.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when i read a post, i wonder whats up wit dat? I then read the comments and figure well i guess they were being sarcastic, or tired of the same question 100 times over.

I am more in the middle - i think the person who deleted you might be having issues which have nothing to do with you, its that persons' issue.

Then when I see the OP's credentials - I could either say he is a braggart, or he is just saying who he is - which is no problem with me.. i dont judge him that he has an attitude because he puts his credentials. I think maybe its a good refernce point if you want to find someone who may have some physical education or something.

I do think this - people who want to be sarcastic on an internet message board have the right, and i aint been here long enough to judge, however, the only danger is - some people who might not understand your kidding, might be turned off from turning to you from help,, that is if that matters anything to you who write sarcastic answers. hey, like i said you got the right to do it, but whatever you write reflects on you. so that is what I'd be concerned about - what impression do i want to make on a message board.

but in the big picture, i guess that might not mean much in this big world of ours.

You are far too logical and sensible to be using these forums.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mglpnteZ991ro2d43.gif

haha, I posted that in the wrong thread but *golf clap* for finding it! :D I love this and was looking all over and finally found it!

I guess we had the same thought!
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OMG...this just reminded me. I need to restock my fridge with Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry... GREAT stuff...something about these cherry diet sodas because Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper is the truth as well!
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    KQv0N.gif

I don't even know why, but I can't stop laughing at this. :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    KQv0N.gif

Call me sadistic, but I love to watch when crap like this happens.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    diet-coke-bacon.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Diet-Coke---5667.jpg
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hahaha
    tumblr_m6i04oks5j1roya1c.gif

Love this!
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options

tumblr_mdrlaeHDM91r7ekgwo1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    OMG...this just reminded me. I need to restock my fridge with Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry... GREAT stuff...something about these cherry diet sodas because Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper is the truth as well!

Yeah. I am a diet pepsi fan personally. I buy it as fountain soda, and add cherry and vanilla flavorings.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Okay... this thread has gotten a tad boring. MOAR KITTEHS!

they-see-me-rollin-cat-turtle-gif.gif

Doesn't anyone have a kitty/diet coke gif?
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Yeah. I am a diet pepsi fan personally. I buy it soda, and add cherry and vanilla flavorings.
    :angry:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    diet-coke-ninja-battle.jpg

Diet Coke ninjas
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Diet Coke goes well with canned whole chicken.

fleSxdP.gif
    So much WTF there.

Can chicken scares me. I bet the sodium is stupidly high.

But come on. Chicken Jello! How can you not liek chicken Jello!?!?!?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Yeah. I am a diet pepsi fan personally. I buy it fountain soda, and add cherry and vanilla flavorings.
    :angry:

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: