Replies

• lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Mary, you and Shep will be missed!
  • CSSJ09
    CSSJ09 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    MaryWe will miss you so much. I will think of you when I pick up the kettlebell. You definitely inspired me. I hope the months fly by and you come back to us healthy and strong. {{{{{♡}}}}} to you and a nuzzle on the nose the Shep.
    CJ
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mary: Take care of your health. We will miss you and look forward to seeing you again August 20. :heart: PS: If you decide you want to start posting again before August, I will be happy to hear from you and I'll bet I won't be the only one. :heart:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Oh, Mary, I am in tears. We will miss you so badly, but that is very selfish of me. You, of course, have to do whatever it takes to get and to stay healthy. Take good care of yourself. My prayers and good thots will be with you. Looking forward to August 20th. <3

Janetr OKC

<3<3 Same from me

Barbi
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to All! He is Risen!

Mary ~ You will be missed. Please come back as soon as you can.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Take care Mary

Have a great weekend everyone

Lillian in West Central Saskatchewan
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    To all my friends, due to the negative affect electronics have on my medicine for my Lymes disease and Anaplasmosis, specifically the cell phone and computer I have decided to pack them away for the next 5 months of my treatment. This means that I will not be logging on here until late August. I will miss everyone very much! I will log back on August 20th after my recheck.

PS I will get 10,000 Kettlebell Swings before the end of the month! Don't ever give up!

<3

Mary from Minnesota

Mary you will be missed! <3 Take care of yourself first and foremost. Looking forward to August when you reappear here in our daily lives.

Cheri
    Back home in Fairlawn, oHIo
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Mary...I will miss you so much :'(:'( I would have never considered strength training if it weren't for you and I will forever be grateful. I sincerely hope that you will return healthy and happy. We will be waiting for you. Prayers and hugs.

Date #2 went well yesterday. We did a lot of walking and talking and had a lot of fun. I'm afraid that he is much more smitten with me than I am with him at this point. He is a very nice man, very attentive, interesting and right now worships the ground I walk on. This really scares me and I'm not sure why. Perhaps because the man in my last relationship (15 years) was not attentive or affectionate at all and I'm not used to it, or maybe I'm afraid he has a hidden agenda and will take advantage of me. I did tell him not to fall for me so quickly because I was feeling uncomfortable. Maybe he's just not the right man for me but I don't want to make that determination so soon.

Happy Easter to all you you who celebrate and Happy Sunday to all.

Chris in MA
  • tryingtolive1
    tryingtolive1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mary...I will miss you so much :'(:'( I would have never considered strength training if it weren't for you and I will forever be grateful. I sincerely hope that you will return healthy and happy. We will be waiting for you. Prayers and hugs.

Date #2 went well yesterday. We did a lot of walking and talking and had a lot of fun. I'm afraid that he is much more smitten with me than I am with him at this point. He is a very nice man, very attentive, interesting and right now worships the ground I walk on. This really scares me and I'm not sure why. Perhaps because the man in my last relationship (15 years) was not attentive or affectionate at all and I'm not used to it, or maybe I'm afraid he has a hidden agenda and will take advantage of me. I did tell him not to fall for me so quickly because I was feeling uncomfortable. Maybe he's just not the right man for me but I don't want to make that determination so soon.

Happy Easter to all you you who celebrate and Happy Sunday to all.

Chris in MA

A friend of mine said that I needed to be open to men who were different than the ones in my past. Her husband sounds just like what you are talking about. She said it took her several months to get use to him being like he is. She said it has been the best thing that has happened to her. Her first husband was also not attentive and did not show her much affection either. Give it a shot could be amazing or as you said just not the one. Enjoy the attention he gives you. Let him prove his self if you are worried about taking advantage of you. I am old school in many ways when it comes to dating. Not a big advantage in today's world I guess but I am not going to change.

Anne from Wisconsin
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Have a good summer Mary! We look forward to getting you back in August, healthy and even stronger than you are now.

I've been MIA for a while because of some virus or other. Nothing serious; it just made me confused, lethargic and apathetic. I'm recovering though I still feel as if my head is stuffed with cotton.
    /Penny
  • tryingtolive1
    tryingtolive1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mary going to miss you and you posts. Take care of yourself.

Anne from Wisconsin
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,568 Member
    Options
    happy keister to all who celebrate!

morning peeps

we are going to ride (1st time will be on my new bike) to johnny's dock here in tacoma for sunday brunch. gotta make sure i don't do too many mimosas's cuz i gotta ride back. gym won't be open today... booboo, just looked outside, it's windy!!! 15mph!!! uhhhhh did i tell u how much i hate riding in the wind?
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the advice Anne. It gives me something to think about.

Chris in MA
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been eating bad.. but will have a cup of tea later and call it a day.... I sorta feel all by myself. I am in the bedroom, with the t.v. and my computer, Faith got an edible arrangement for Easter from Sean and Jean , Tom is with the boys down at the house .. I think he was happy just having the house to himself .... but I feel lost without my 3 boys...
    Sean and Jean out deep sea fishing
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    this is my dear friend Ruth in her new outfit....u9ygoiofkxsi.jpg
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,241 Member
    Options
    Penny - Glad you're back! I was beginning to worry. :flowerforyou:

Had a very quiet day, mostly learning Norwegian. :D
    Duck tonight with roasted butternut squash and spinach. Stewed apples and blackcurrants for dessert. We are still using our own blackcurrants from last year!

Don't mind the quiet time because it will be all systems go next week! The weather has been on and off all day. Even hail! Needless to say, I didn't get out into the garden!
    I'm in a bit of a quandary with the veg garden. Other years I couldn't wait to get going with seeds etc, but this year I really can't be bothered. Other things to think about, I guess. Also we are going to be away in June. Harvesting time for a lot of stuff. DH isn't rushing out there either. :'( I might just sow some early salads, root veg, chard etc and go for wild flowers and annuals in the other beds. Anything that requires staking and tying up just feels like too much bother this year.
    I suppose a year off won't hurt me. ;):ohwell:

Love Heather UK
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,058 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to those whose celebrate!

Realize might not see this Mary. I will miss you too.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,568 Member
    Options
    At johnnys dock
    docmxhbhxd6hmp7.jpeg
    doiut5tvdbkb0.jpeg
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Mary ... Will be praying for your complete recovery ... See you in August!!
  • TheRealMsWolf
    TheRealMsWolf Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    WAIT...TheRealMsWolf.... that looks like a prescription name. I have a cold, I use FBXMIL and I am better. ... I am not even gonna guess what that stands for. You win friend!! :-)
    Becca
    confused in Oregon.
    hahahaha
    GodMomKim wrote: »

My Guess = FBXMIL – favorite brother’s x mother in law???
    Kim from N. California

I didn't mean to confuse anyone. FB stands for two not nice words o:) X as in "ex" and MIL = mother in law. She was manipulative, controlling, demanding, and petty. Getting rid of her was a positive to the divorce! lol