Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• JustMissTracyJustMissTracy Posts: 6,389Member Member Posts: 6,389Member Member
    If you live to be 70 years old you will spend TEN YEARS of your life on Monday.

edited September 2016
  • UrBaconMeCr8zyUrBaconMeCr8zy Posts: 15,429Member Member Posts: 15,429Member Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    If Big Foot, The Abominable Snowman, and Chewbacca had a Battle Royale, I wonder who would win.

Deffinitley Chewbacca....he shoots a laser gun!

I hardly think that would be allowed in a battle royale.

Ok ok, lets assume you're correct about that...He still has the most battle experience! He's an easy win

sure battle with guns..... I've seen some pretty mean looking sasquatch in the movies. Remember Bobcat Goldthwait? He made a bigfoot movie...it was pretty good.

I think we need to get more details to decide? Is it too the death? Where/what is the terrain? Are in fact weapons allowed? Ya know? Is this like a hunger games situation? Gladiator? Or like Allien vs Predator style?
  • UrBaconMeCr8zyUrBaconMeCr8zy Posts: 15,429Member Member Posts: 15,429Member Member
    If you live to be 70 years old you will spend TEN YEARS of your life on Monday.

As if we didnt hate Monday's enough...smh lol
    cee134 wrote: »
    If Big Foot, The Abominable Snowman, and Chewbacca had a Battle Royale, I wonder who would win.

Which Chewbacca, the one from the new movies because he much older in that, were as he was in his prime in Star Wars (New Hope)? And doesn't battle royal mean no rules? Obviously if Chewy can use his gun he wins. Also what is the battle field? Because the Yeti would win if it was in the snow. Also the yeti and sasquatch may have super ape like strength, and I don't think Chewy is that strong.

I don't think a battle royale means you can use guns tough...its a physical battle of strength isn't it? Sure ladders, trees, etc but not guns. The battlefield is not determined. The event hasn't been announced yet but its obviously outdoors somewhere....in a forested area. And honestly I've seen some pretty old dude wrestlers still kicking *kitten*.....

And we can be sure it'll be televised on the most grainy resolution possible so we will never know who wins.

Which Chewbacca, the one from the new movies because he much older in that, were as he was in his prime in Star Wars (New Hope)? And doesn't battle royal mean no rules? Obviously if Chewy can use his gun he wins. Also what is the battle field? Because the Yeti would win if it was in the snow. Also the yeti and sasquatch may have super ape like strength, and I don't think Chewy is that strong.

I don't think a battle royale means you can use guns tough...its a physical battle of strength isn't it? Sure ladders, trees, etc but not guns. The battlefield is not determined. The event hasn't been announced yet but its obviously outdoors somewhere....in a forested area. And honestly I've seen some pretty old dude wrestlers still kicking *kitten*.....

And we can be sure it'll be televised on the most grainy resolution possible so we will never know who wins.

And....its sure to be filmed at area 51, becuase that's where all 3 are undoubtedly locked up...probably use the same set that shot the moon landing

And....its sure to be filmed at area 51, becuase that's where all 3 are undoubtedly locked up...probably use the same set that shot the moon landing

perhaps it will take place "on the moon"

Are we writing a screen play? I heard George Lucas is looking for a new project?
  • PowerMan40PowerMan40 Posts: 839Member Member Posts: 839Member Member
    @mjaykup + @LiftingLady5 sitting a a tree KISSING... lol you to should just go on a date already,, Find a room and s c r e w
    edited September 2016
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    @mjaykup + @LiftingLady5 sitting a a tree KISSING... lol you to should just go on a date already,, Find a room and s c r e w

what the hell?

Talk about a random thought...
  • PowerMan40PowerMan40 Posts: 839Member Member Posts: 839Member Member

what the hell?

what the hell?

Talk about a random thought...

Sorry I guess another attempt at humor, crashed and burned.. Ill just go back in my cave now.
  • Timshel_Timshel_ Posts: 22,917Member Member Posts: 22,917Member Member
    $15 was a lot back in the 70's. I remember this commercial and we had one actually.

• pdm3547pdm3547 Posts: 1,057Member Member Posts: 1,057Member Member
    Well, I'm going to say this again:

We should change LOL to NE (nose exhale) because that's what we do when we see something funny online.
    Anyone else love kung fu panda?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 213,377Member, Premium Member Posts: 213,377Member, Premium Member

Yep..love kung fu panda

Yep..love kung fu panda

Its truly amazing