Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

11011131516243

Replies

  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,804Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,804Member, Premium Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Anyone else love kung fu panda?

    Yep..love kung fu panda

    Its truly amazing

    I love all animated movies really ..but thats a favourite ..Im looking forward to watching Storks ..have you seen the shorts for it?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,804Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,804Member, Premium Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Anyone else love kung fu panda?

    Yep..love kung fu panda

    Its truly amazing

    I love all animated movies really ..but thats a favourite ..Im looking forward to watching Storks ..have you seen the shorts for it?

    No i havent! But i will watch them! Did you see for the animated "sausage party"? Hilarious

    No I haven't..I will go have a look ..brb

    Bahahaha ..that's awesome
    edited September 2016
  • 3M_TA33M_TA3 Posts: 1,027Member Member Posts: 1,027Member Member
    mjaykup wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    If Big Foot, The Abominable Snowman, and Chewbacca had a Battle Royale, I wonder who would win.

    Which Chewbacca, the one from the new movies because he much older in that, were as he was in his prime in Star Wars (New Hope)? And doesn't battle royal mean no rules? Obviously if Chewy can use his gun he wins. Also what is the battle field? Because the Yeti would win if it was in the snow. Also the yeti and sasquatch may have super ape like strength, and I don't think Chewy is that strong.

    I don't think a battle royale means you can use guns tough...its a physical battle of strength isn't it? Sure ladders, trees, etc but not guns. The battlefield is not determined. The event hasn't been announced yet but its obviously outdoors somewhere....in a forested area. And honestly I've seen some pretty old dude wrestlers still kicking *kitten*.....

    And we can be sure it'll be televised on the most grainy resolution possible so we will never know who wins.
    cee134 wrote: »
    If Big Foot, The Abominable Snowman, and Chewbacca had a Battle Royale, I wonder who would win.

    Which Chewbacca, the one from the new movies because he much older in that, were as he was in his prime in Star Wars (New Hope)? And doesn't battle royal mean no rules? Obviously if Chewy can use his gun he wins. Also what is the battle field? Because the Yeti would win if it was in the snow. Also the yeti and sasquatch may have super ape like strength, and I don't think Chewy is that strong.

    I don't think a battle royale means you can use guns tough...its a physical battle of strength isn't it? Sure ladders, trees, etc but not guns. The battlefield is not determined. The event hasn't been announced yet but its obviously outdoors somewhere....in a forested area. And honestly I've seen some pretty old dude wrestlers still kicking *kitten*.....

    And we can be sure it'll be televised on the most grainy resolution possible so we will never know who wins.

    And....its sure to be filmed at area 51, becuase that's where all 3 are undoubtedly locked up...probably use the same set that shot the moon landing

    perhaps it will take place "on the moon"

    Does that mean the battle must happen on Wednesday or Friday? I mean it is when the moons comes out...
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,122Member Member Posts: 33,122Member Member
    I'm going to say Chewbacca, he might not be as strong but he's alot smarter and knows how to handle himself in a battle, with or without his bowcaster.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,122Member Member Posts: 33,122Member Member
    I had no idea I would be this entertained thinking about this question.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,122Member Member Posts: 33,122Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm going to say Chewbacca, he might not be as strong but he's alot smarter and knows how to handle himself in a battle, with or without his bowcaster.

    No living big foot or Yeti has been caught. EVER!!!! How can you say Chewbacca is smarter?

    Because no big foot or Yeti has ever fought the Empire. Also, the one time Chewbacca was captured was just a courtesy to his friends since he didn't want to get them injured.

    Edited - also that just means Big Foot and Yeti's are good at hiding. That won't help in the ring. :)
    edited September 2016
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,122Member Member Posts: 33,122Member Member
    No recorded incidents of them being captured. They are great hiders. But if they are in an arena on the moon, they won't be able to hide very well. I still see Chewy as having the advantage here.
  • Timshel_Timshel_ Posts: 22,916Member Member Posts: 22,916Member Member
    It is never that science and religion cannot or do not coexist, but that those on either side do not want them too because it takes power away from them.

    Questions everything.

    "Agnosticism is of the essence of science, whether ancient or modern. It simply means that a man shall not say he knows or believes that which he has no scientific grounds for professing to know or believe. Consequently Agnosticism puts aside not only the greater part of popular theology, but also the greater part of anti-theology. On the whole, the "bosh" of heterodoxy is more offensive to me than that of orthodoxy, because heterodoxy professes to be guided by reason and science, and orthodoxy does not."


    — Thomas Henry Huxley
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,122Member Member Posts: 33,122Member Member
    Yeah if it is in space, Chewy wins. I wouldn't count out the yeti thought, he's strong from all the climbing and dealing with the snow all the time.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,122Member Member Posts: 33,122Member Member
    Is the arena open and they are in space suits? (also it's hot on the sunny side of the moon, so which side?) Or a closed arena with artificial gravity (since Star Wars has that)?
Sign In or Register to comment.