Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I wonder if a Predator (Yautja) could beat a Wookie in a fist fight?

I'm going to say yes based on the fact that they don't seem too much stronger or the same as Arnold Schwarzenegger. I know Chewy would be stronger than A.S. It would be interesting to see what they could do if both are allowed weapons.

This was brought up in the scary movie thread...Big Foot vs Yeti Vs Chewbacca Vs Predator vs Aliens vs Jaws

Somebody said Predator hands down and Chewbacca had no chance...I agree about Predator but I think Chewbacca could have a chance with the right weapons

But the predator isn't all that strong without it's weapons.
  • cee134
    Options
    Ok, what about Han and Chewy vs Predator?
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Scenario 1:

Han and Chewie had noticed they were being tracked while traveling through space. Unfortunately the Millennium Falcon needed repairs and the two were unsure of who or how many of whoever was following them. The Two decide to land on the nearest planet as fast they could. They land on Earth near Roswell, New Mexico. Han and Chewie also managed to pull a maneuver that allowed them not be tracked to their exact location on Earth. Predator lands within 20 miles of them but doesn't know exactly where they are yet. While grounded and before repairs start Han and Chewie receive a message from Leia saying that 4 Predators are after them. Han and Chewie are also told they're on their own as Luke and the Rebels are preoccupied with leftover Empire BS. 1 of the 4 Predators are already on Earth. It'll take the other 3 exactly 3 hours to find the first ones ship location.

Round 1: No help for Han and Chewie. The repairs needed for the Millennium Falcon will take exactly 4 hours. Chewie can do it but it leaves Han alone with the first Predator.

Round 2: External help. Leia mentioned she would be on her way to help out with Lando. All 4 Predators are together and about to find Han and Chewie 5 minutes before Leia and Lando arrive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/3knmtq/han_solo_and_chewbacca_vs_predator/
  • cee134
    Options
    Here you go? Who would win?

fnplfxb4wl0l.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    This is a hard one. But if it's Fett vs Normal Predator and Fett is allowed to gear up (meaning he knows who he will fight) I think Fett has the edge. Once again I will also go to my Danny Glover defense (if he can beat predator so can anyone).
  • ScullyChick
    ScullyChick Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lol...not only do they lean in..they make faces when turning corners (myself included) lol random feeling...I need a friken day off! The day might be today!
    Nat.