Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @cee134 knows everything but I bet he doesn't know the reproductive cycle of an ewok or a wookie.

My Google-Fu might not be good enough for that one. :frown:
  • cee134
    edited September 2016
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Back to wookies lol

I don't think we have fully discussed wookies yet. For example, how strong are Wookies? We know they can rip peoples arms out (also one of the deleted scenes from Force Awakens, apparently)

But do Wookies even lift, broh?

Are Wookies the strongest non-force-using species in Star Wars?
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    @cee134 knows everything but I bet he doesn't know the reproductive cycle of an ewok or a wookie.

My Google-Fu might not be good enough for that one. :frown:

That is in no way related to a Google Eff You is it? Because I am hoping not.

Huh? No, google-fu = Google Kung fu, the power to look up stuff quickly and get the answer you need.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Why aren't unicorns called UniHorns?

1175-1225; Middle English unicorne (< Old French) < Latin ūnicornis one-horned, equivalent to uni- uni- + corn (ū) horn + -is adj. suffix

Funny that I was thinking about it just yesterday
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    This is as close as I could come to finding a picture of Chewbacca fighting a Yeti.

wen29pgeuvft.jpg

Idk why but whenever I see Chewbacca, I feel sorry for him. Kinda wanna pet him too
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I wish people could detach their arms. It sucks when your body is comfortable in bed, but you can't get your arms comfortable. I would probably lose mine though or the dog would chew them up while they weren't attached.
  • cee134
    Options
    I wonder if a Predator (Yautja) could beat a Wookie in a fist fight?

I'm going to say yes based on the fact that they don't seem too much stronger or the same as Arnold Schwarzenegger. I know Chewy would be stronger than A.S. It would be interesting to see what they could do if both are allowed weapons.