Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• _Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314 Member Posts: 707 Member Member Posts: 707 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm finding myself holding my breath when I walk past someone now. Please tell me I'm not alone. 😬 *kitten*, if a family of 8 walks past will I pass the *kitten* out on the ground?!
    My father tested positive, we were all sick in the house, so now when I walk near people; I think:
    "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

lol, but 98% of the time I remain self-isolated. The people who should truly be indoors are the elderly, and yet they keep walking around outside.

Sending you all the positive healing vibes.

Yea, I care for the elderly and I'm finding majority don't take this too seriously. I guess they've seen a lot in their days and feel that everything they've done in the past has been a life saver. Whether it be a shot of whiskey, or wearing a jacket when it's cold out. ...they've survived because of it.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,220 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,220 Member
    I'm finding myself holding my breath when I walk past someone now. Please tell me I'm not alone. 😬 *kitten*, if a family of 8 walks past will I pass the *kitten* out on the ground?!
    My father tested positive, we were all sick in the house, so now when I walk near people; I think:
    "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

lol, but 98% of the time I remain self-isolated. The people who should truly be indoors are the elderly, and yet they keep walking around outside.

Sending you all the positive healing vibes.

Yea, I care for the elderly and I'm finding majority don't take this too seriously. I guess they've seen a lot in their days and feel that everything they've done in the past has been a life saver. Whether it be a shot of whiskey, or wearing a jacket when it's cold out. ...they've survived because of it.

I don't think they're doing it because they feel invulnerable. I know a few, as well as read some articles, about how they feel they've led a fulfilling life as it is and if it's their time to go, so be it. Even at my age, I feel this way.

Also, some don't have a choice and can't rely on others so they are left to go out on their own.

What bothers me is big groups of people, or families going to the store. Why?! Stores are limiting the number of customers in there, and thanks to a family of 5 it takes away from people who need to be shopping.
    edited April 8
  • indigoblu74indigoblu74 Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    I mean, what if I paint the door yellow instead of red?
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member
  • Buff_ManBuff_Man Member Posts: 711 Member Member Posts: 711 Member
    If I have a bird in my hand, are there also two in a bush?
  • Soon2BSuperSoon2BSuper Member Posts: 1,409 Member Member Posts: 1,409 Member
    Does my dog bring back the stick because he likes chasing it, or because he things I like Throwing it?
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 712 Member Member Posts: 712 Member
    Everything is or isn't ice cream.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member
    I always knew one day...I'd save the world by doing nothing.

(Hah! take that overachievers) :p

edited April 9
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,276 Member Member Posts: 17,276 Member
    There’s a difference between hate, and hating on. If you hate someone or something, it means you know yourself a little more. Hating on someone or something is time wasting.

Hating someone or something takes too much energy.

Trooth
  • jcrav77jcrav77 Member Posts: 482 Member Member Posts: 482 Member
    Just saw this commercial,
    who thought of this monstrousity? 🤢

koo67o52n63l.jpeg

That makes me gag looking at it too. Could you imagine the sugar crash and the gross feeling from eating that? 🤢
  • indigoblu74indigoblu74 Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    I'm going to fold it differently.
    My new quantum understanding of my universe is ...that anything that can happen ...will happen.

That is all.
  • chloecolachloecola Member, Premium Posts: 95 Member Member, Premium Posts: 95 Member
    You can strain greek yogurt in cheese cloth and let it refrigerate a few days to make a healthy cream cheese 🥰🥰