Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• chloecolachloecola Member, Premium Posts: 95 Member Member, Premium Posts: 95 Member
    You can strain greek yogurt in cheese cloth and let it refrigerate a few days to make a healthy cream cheese 🥰🥰
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,899 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,899 Member
    I wonder what damage I did to my body when as a kid I broke open a thermometer and played with the liquid mercury. 🙄🤭🧐🥺
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    I wonder what damage I did to my body when as a kid I broke open a thermometer and played with the liquid mercury. 🙄🤭🧐🥺
    It all makes sense now! :open_mouth:

J/k
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 697 Member Member Posts: 697 Member

Don't worry Bee.
    If you touch it, a small amount may pass through your skin, but not usually enough to harm you. And your body will filter most of it out of your system. We probably ingest way more by eating albacore tuna over the years.
    edited April 11
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,899 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,899 Member
    It all makes sense now! :open_mouth:

J/k

Somebody had to say it, lol!
    yukfoo wrote: »

Don't worry Bee.
    If you touch it, a small amount may pass through your skin, but not usually enough to harm you. And your body will filter most of it out of your system. We probably ingest way more by eating albacore tuna over the years.

Thank goodness!
    I remember how cool I thought it was.
    I think I maybe did it twice.
    Stupid kid. 🙄lol
  • 1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 4,048 Member Member Posts: 4,048 Member
    the cuckoo here sounds possessed, is he sick? he's been waking up with his "cuckoo signal" at later times
    a musical note which is an octave higher than the root are not the same even though they have the same letter associated with the note, they work on independent voices and will give a different vibe
    edited April 11
    Guest's, like fish, usually start to stink after about 3 days.
    Each of us are a resolution to someone else's needs. But even though there are great people out there, there's never just one.
    We humans are nothing more then an active service, we don't get what we want when we want.
    We can only signal that we're active, or not. And that's life.
    edited April 13
    Time seems to slow a little more every week that I sit alone in this house.
    0loxdro58qb8.jpeg

balls
    edited April 14
    Dumbbells are the new toilet paper. Stores are selling out of home workout equipment faster than they can order it.
    Why do the manufacturers of toilet paper even bother with the tiny serrated squares?
    One square isn’t enough for much of anything unless you’re desperate.

• GrumpySparklesGrumpySparkles Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    It's been 40 days since I was told schools were closed and I don't need to come to work...do I really *need* to take a shower every day? :neutral:
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,659 Member Member Posts: 1,659 Member
    I’ve seen multiple people question if they should be taking showers everyday since quarantine ... & I’m like...😶mind my business. But why’s this even a question, how are people ok with “stuff” chilling in between their cracks. At least a bird bath.
  • epr31295epr31295 Member Posts: 6,080 Member Member Posts: 6,080 Member
    Why is the sink water timer on 14 seconds if you should wash your hands for 20 seconds?
    How did you knowww????
    6tbxh9lii49t.gif

edited April 18