Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member
    Biggest Named
    Number

A googol is a 1 with a hundred zeroes behind it.
    We can write a googol using exponents by saying a googol is 10^100.
    The biggest named number that we know is googolplex, ten to the googol power, or (10)^(10^100).
    That's written as a one followed by googol zeroes.
    edited May 17
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,466 Member
    Climb him like a mountain.
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,859 Member Member Posts: 17,859 Member
    Climb him like a mountain.

<3
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,788 Member Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    The bees are living the thug life this year. Went to shoo one away that landed next to me and it didn’t budge
  • StrongAndHealthyMommyStrongAndHealthyMommy Member Posts: 1,245 Member Member Posts: 1,245 Member
    I want to go to the beach
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,788 Member Member Posts: 1,788 Member

Omfgggggghhghhhhshshdhdhdh

Same.
    My trip to Europe was ruined. If I get to go to the breach once this summer I’ll be content.

I’ll be happy with a dinky lil lake
    edited May 23

Me too!
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,710 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,710 MFP Moderator
    Its all fun and games until the toddler learns to lock doors...
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,052 Member Member Posts: 244,052 Member

Reminds me of when my youngest locked the front door on me.. as I pounded on the screen I saw a big red belly black snake in the sunroom slithering out towards bathroom.
    Luckily the back door was unlocked but by the time I got out to the front rooms the snake was gone.
  • yukfooyukfoo Member Posts: 712 Member Member Posts: 712 Member
    My contribution to social distancing.
    m0o2lyqwzsth.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,710 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 17,710 MFP Moderator

Reminds me of when my youngest locked the front door on me.. as I pounded on the screen I saw a big red belly black snake in the sunroom slithering out towards bathroom.
    Luckily the back door was unlocked but by the time I got out to the front rooms the snake was gone.

luckily, so far, he responds well to "you unlock this door Mister!". But, one day he might decide not to, that will be fun. he also like to randomly open the screen doors when we have to glass doors open. Yay bugs ....
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,052 Member Member Posts: 244,052 Member

luckily, so far, he responds well to "you unlock this door Mister!". But, one day he might decide not to, that will be fun. he also like to randomly open the screen doors when we have to glass doors open. Yay bugs ....

The day will come when "NO" will be his favourite word, so put a spare key outside 😁
    Insanity is hereditary... you get it from you kids.
    It's a joke for parents.