Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    5g5y8qdo0i1v.jpeg
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Where’s the “huh?” Button?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    aou0ubzipzl8.png
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I think Jason Momoa should run for president of the U.S.
  • honeybee__12
    We are all being lied to,
    it’s too late to stop it.
  • honeybee__12
    tsge7nf1lwq2.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    tsge7nf1lwq2.jpeg

r8u8ybf8w5v4.gif
  • honeybee__12
    Party of one?
    Right this way please.............
    🙄
  • honeybee__12
    About as much fun as a pimple on the end of the nose.
  • honeybee__12
    Harsh,
    maybe.... nitrogen? 😶
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    If Cinderella's shoes fit sooooo perfectly why did it fall off in the first place.

1zgn7exb0bxt.png

• Diatonic12
    edited August 2020
    Some people can pinpoint everything that's wrong with you but when it comes to correcting themselves that pin doesn't work.
  • Diatonic12
    We need a drive-thru so we can pet all of the shelter dogs and cats whenever we feel like it.
  • Diatonic12
    A keyring is that handy dandy little device that allows you to lose all of your keys at one time.
  • honeybee__12
    We make time for what is important to us.

Not that it matters anyway..........

• honeybee__12
    Not much of a friend
  • BadNew54u
    BadNew54u Posts: 8 Member
    We live on this planet Earth during a very rare time. Consider the following:

The sun is growing by approx. 0.85 inch per year. The moon is moving away from earth due to the suns strong gravity at a rate of about 1.48 inches per year. As the Sun grows this rate will also increase.

So the sun is getting bigger each day, and the moon is getting smaller as it moves away from us. Humanity happens to exist on this planet at the exact moment in time to witness a perfect solar eclipse.

The sun's diameter is 400 times larger than that of the moon – and the sun is also 400 times farther from Earth. So the sun and moon appear nearly the same size as seen from Earth today. If humanity sprang into existence just a few 10 thousand years in either direction, then the perfect eclipse would not exist.

If humanity survives long enough, eventually future generations will talk about the perfect solar eclipse in history books.
  • honeybee__12
    BadNew54u wrote: »
    We live on this planet Earth during a very rare time. Consider the following:

The sun is growing by approx. 0.85 inch per year. The moon is moving away from earth due to the suns strong gravity at a rate of about 1.48 inches per year. As the Sun grows this rate will also increase.

So the sun is getting bigger each day, and the moon is getting smaller as it moves away from us. Humanity happens to exist on this planet at the exact moment in time to witness a perfect solar eclipse.

The sun's diameter is 400 times larger than that of the moon – and the sun is also 400 times farther from Earth. So the sun and moon appear nearly the same size as seen from Earth today. If humanity sprang into existence just a few 10 thousand years in either direction, then the perfect eclipse would not exist.

If humanity survives long enough, eventually future generations will talk about the perfect solar eclipse in history books.

I like this 😊
    Nice post
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    My Doctor said I look tired and asked if I was getting enough sleep. I said I get about about 4 or 5 hours a night. He said I should drink less coffee. I said "I need it". He said "why?"...I said "because I only sleep 4 to 5 hours a night".