Options
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    5qxz568gci7n.jpeg

Sorry

Whatcha sorry for?
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...un-tossing a salad can be challenging.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @KickTheSky Don't know who you are or what your story is, only mere glimpses but d@Mn I wish I could give you a real live hug right now. I know I'm speaking for many here when I say we can/will help support you. Wishing you the very best of luck at your dr. appointment today. It sounds like you've got lots of reasons to gain a better lifestyle and the drive to do it. :)
    If you want to friend me, please do. People always told me I'm a good listener. Well, except my dh. :blush:

I'm having trouble figuring out how you add people on here, but you can add me if you're able to.

I sent a friend request. :) Took me a few minutes to figure it out but success. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    edited August 2020
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »

Once tossed, some things are better left tossed. Like cookies for instance. And salad.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    @KickTheSky Don't know who you are or what your story is, only mere glimpses but d@Mn I wish I could give you a real live hug right now. I know I'm speaking for many here when I say we can/will help support you. Wishing you the very best of luck at your dr. appointment today. It sounds like you've got lots of reasons to gain a better lifestyle and the drive to do it. :)
    If you want to friend me, please do. People always told me I'm a good listener. Well, except my dh. :blush:

I'm having trouble figuring out how you add people on here, but you can add me if you're able to.

Click someone's name, then in the box that pops up click their name again, there should be a button that sort of looks like two people on the right side. I have no idea why the option wasn't included on the first page that pops up 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • gategannesh
    gategannesh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I think about one guy all day and cannot understand why he is so nice to me.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    4sazncl4gi9m.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    4sazncl4gi9m.gif

I do this at work all the time. It's just your natural reaction!
  • yukfoo
    Options
    Wow! It's such a beautiful day!

I actually had to pull the blinds in my office to see my computer screen... :p
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    yukfoo wrote: »

Once tossed, some things are better left tossed. Like cookies for instance. And salad.

Wow, time for me to hop off here and go find something else to do because my mind went in a total opposite direction reading this. ;)

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    i7xyxuj7sgew.jpeg
  • yukfoo
    Options
    Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
  • soupy5813
    soupy5813 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can I wear my daysack at night?

Do left handed people have the same trouble with right handed threads as right handed people do with left handed threads?

When the first human milked a cow.... what the *kitten* were they thinking?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Isn't chicken salad kinda the same as egg salad? Just in its' younger days?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Isn't chicken salad kinda the same as egg salad? Just in its' younger days?

😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    3pm1rvfgwfs8.jpeg