Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Maybe it’s time to cut my hair?

My gal friend and I were at an early lunch before boating. The waitress comes up from behind me and says…. “What can I get you ladies to drink.”

She saw I was a dude and she was like “oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry but you do have beautiful hair.”.

Lol.

I don’t think it’s long enough to donate it though so I’m keeping it for a while longer. It’s only mid-shoulder blades.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,243 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

My gal friend and I were at an early lunch before boating. The waitress comes up from behind me and says…. “What can I get you ladies to drink.”

She saw I was a dude and she was like “oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry but you do have beautiful hair.”.

Lol.

I don’t think it’s long enough to donate it though so I’m keeping it for a while longer. It’s only mid-shoulder blades.

have a field-day

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47alaxntvhaejqp8ueazck26k54wj7uk4bigdb5yxq&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • tmanfive
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Lol.

have a field-day

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47alaxntvhaejqp8ueazck26k54wj7uk4bigdb5yxq&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Nope, its being donated.

The Flowbee. Wow.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,404 Member
    edited June 2021

Lol.

My son has donated to this place twice. It only needs to be 8in (although they are grateful for 10+ it said). Also I believe they help the recipients indefinitely. And they don’t charge them. Some places do. (It’s been a few years since we’ve done it so you’d want to verify that on your own maybe.)
    https://childrenwithhairloss.us/donate/donate-your-hair/
  • tmanfive
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Lol.

My son has donated to this place twice. It only needs to be 8in (although they are grateful for 10+ it said). Also I believe they help the recipients indefinitely. And they don’t charge them. Some places do. (It’s been a few years since we’ve done it so you’d want to verify that on your own maybe.)

Clutch. I will check them out.

The recipient not paying is important to me.

Thank you.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 5,991 Member
    I just typed the name Jimmy in an email without looking at the text coming out and typed Nummy instead and I really don't know if he *is* nummy.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 4,198 Member
    BOHICA !
  • tmanfive

Lol.

Thank you.

Ms. @MelG7777 thanks! I’m at 8+ inches but imma let it go to 12”. That’s the sorta place I was looking for.
  • MelG7777

Lol.

Thank you.

Ms. @MelG7777 thanks! I’m at 8+ inches but imma let it go to 12”. That’s the sorta place I was looking for.

Oh good, I’m so glad! You’re welcome. Nice of you to contribute this way.💕
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 267,312 Member

Lol.

Thank you.

We still talking hair right? 🤭
  • slimgirljo15
    Leaving some love and hugs here for Miss @MelG7777 just because 🥰💕❤
  • tmanfive

Lol.

Thank you.

So, i thought about how that would come across…

But meh, said to myself “Self, let’s get a laugh out of it.”.
  • slimgirljo15

Lol.

Thank you.

Welp.. you know me, too good an opportunity to miss 😆
  • MelG7777

Lol.

Thank you.

Welp.. you know me, too good an opportunity to miss 😆

😂😂
    9o760cwg1ds8.gif
    I guess my minds just not dirty enough.😇
  • MelG7777

Right here in the “Random Thoughts” thread? Well isn’t that unexpected and sweet. Thank you!😘🤗❤️
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 872 Member
    "Vampires must love welcome mats because it's loophole to get inside."
  • slimgirljo15

Right here in the “Random Thoughts” thread? Well isn’t that unexpected and sweet. Thank you!😘🤗❤️

I left it here because it was the last place I saw you 😆 yeah, I could have picked a better thread to post it in.. its the thought that counts right? 🤗 just wanted to give ya a little love 💕 🥰
  • MelG7777

I left it here because it was the last place I saw you 😆 yeah, I could have picked a better thread to post it in.. its the thought that counts right? 🤗 just wanted to give ya a little love 💕 🥰

No I loved it here! I think we should leave it in whatever thread more often. I was being serious.❤️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,243 Member
    " .... .. "

if they can't take a joke.
  • slimgirljo15

No I loved it here! I think we should leave it in whatever thread more often. I was being serious.❤️

🥰💕💞