ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    qz2f7snjf298.gif

Looks like Brock O'Hurn
    dcitmpy9mqq7.jpg

FYI.. the rest of him 😏
    93rqqjyug4or.jpg

Good gosh almighty! 😍😅

I AGREE <3>:)

If ever there was a time I wish the disagree-er would come forth and explain their thoughts, it's now.
  • ReenieHJ
    4dr41kbv3dp2.jpeg

I think they no likey Brock 😄

Total insanity if you ask me. And I know you did. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    4dr41kbv3dp2.jpeg

I think they no likey Brock 😄

Total insanity if you ask me. And I know you did. :p

I did what? 😇😁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    fzg9hoqtnksm.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    77nyv6q9q44t.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    💔
    xeu7k5hjga70.jpeg
    w9ynbulr3mco.jpeg

Oh my heart just cracked a little more :(
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    1xoncn8vchyr.jpg
  • honey_honey_12
    prmrsuqsbv9d.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    itrjb6oh8st7.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    bfscmvh3q43e.gif

6e9up5o0htgs.gif

r8bagwen6w6f.gif

bouxdjj8hi8a.gif

yxu0q3ugifdt.gif
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    I dare not say ,😜😂
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Maybe it’s time to cut my hair?

My gal friend and I were at an early lunch before boating. The waitress comes up from behind me and says…. “What can I get you ladies to drink.”

She saw I was a dude and she was like “oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry but you do have beautiful hair.”.

Lol.

I don’t think it’s long enough to donate it though so I’m keeping it for a while longer. It’s only mid-shoulder blades.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

My gal friend and I were at an early lunch before boating. The waitress comes up from behind me and says…. “What can I get you ladies to drink.”

She saw I was a dude and she was like “oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry but you do have beautiful hair.”.

Lol.

I don’t think it’s long enough to donate it though so I’m keeping it for a while longer. It’s only mid-shoulder blades.

have a field-day

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47alaxntvhaejqp8ueazck26k54wj7uk4bigdb5yxq&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • tmanfive
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Lol.

have a field-day

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47alaxntvhaejqp8ueazck26k54wj7uk4bigdb5yxq&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Nope, its being donated.

The Flowbee. Wow.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited June 2021

Lol.

My son has donated to this place twice. It only needs to be 8in (although they are grateful for 10+ it said). Also I believe they help the recipients indefinitely. And they don’t charge them. Some places do. (It’s been a few years since we’ve done it so you’d want to verify that on your own maybe.)
    https://childrenwithhairloss.us/donate/donate-your-hair/
  • tmanfive
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Lol.

My son has donated to this place twice. It only needs to be 8in (although they are grateful for 10+ it said). Also I believe they help the recipients indefinitely. And they don’t charge them. Some places do. (It’s been a few years since we’ve done it so you’d want to verify that on your own maybe.)

Clutch. I will check them out.

The recipient not paying is important to me.

Thank you.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    I just typed the name Jimmy in an email without looking at the text coming out and typed Nummy instead and I really don't know if he *is* nummy.
  • honey_honey_12
    BOHICA !
  • tmanfive
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Lol.

Clutch. I will check them out.

The recipient not paying is important to me.

Thank you.

Ms. @MelG7777 thanks! I’m at 8+ inches but imma let it go to 12”. That’s the sorta place I was looking for.