Just eat the damn ice cream!

Options

Replies

• Rabidrunner
    Rabidrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Soooo, my take away from all of this is eat the real ice cream, perhaps with a tablespoon of real peanut butter stirred in.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Sez3199 wrote: »
    Soooo, my take away from all of this is eat the real ice cream, perhaps with a tablespoon of real peanut butter stirred in.

Why not make it a split and add banana. Lol
  • Rabidrunner
    Options
    I like the way you think.
  • krisalexine
    krisalexine Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Yes. But measure your portions.
  • Rabidrunner
    Options

Good lord. I do measure. Thanks.

tmg8od5yaam0.jpg
  • krisalexine
    Options

Good lord. I do measure. Thanks.

tmg8od5yaam0.jpg

Sarcasm is lost in posts. You asked a question, I answered.
  • Rabidrunner
    Options

Anyone else tried to get nutritionally creative with somewhat less than exciting outcomes?

Only question I asked was this one. Feel free to answer if you wish.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    We need sarcasm emojis ;)
  • krisalexine
    Options

So this is happening.

I reformatted your statement of "Soooo, my take away from all of this etc" into the question: "So should I just eat real ice cream, perhaps with a tablespoon of real peanut butter stirred in?"

Forgive me for misinterpreting your statement as a question, and providing an answer. Wasn't trying to be rude, or imply that you don't measure portions.

Geezus.
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that some of the new non-dairy Ice creams are about 2/3rd of the calories of the dairy counterparts. Has anyone tried those?
  • Rabidrunner
    Options

So this is happening.

I reformatted your statement of "Soooo, my take away from all of this etc" into the question: "So should I just eat real ice cream, perhaps with a tablespoon of real peanut butter stirred in?"

Forgive me for misinterpreting your statement as a question, and providing an answer. Wasn't trying to be rude, or imply that you don't measure portions.

Geezus.

Nah it's all good. I just get tired of the zombies on here spewing out the same rhetoric over and over again, whether it is warranted or not. On to the next!
  • Ajocal18
    Ajocal18 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just ate a Twix ice cream bar. 129 calories of happy.

OMG TWIX ICE CREAM BARS ARE LIFE ! They taste as though they were crafted in the hands of baby angels!

• krisalexine
    edited March 2016
    Options

Nah it's all good. I just get tired of the zombies on here spewing out the same rhetoric over and over again, whether it is warranted or not. On to the next!

Lol i get it. I asked a question maybe 2 years ago: "has anyone tried adipowers for lifting?" only to receive such responses as: "anything with a wide toe box and flat sole is fine!" or "i lift in socks" or "i lift, i do, i think, me me me me me me"... OH! I was lifting in stilettos this whole time. Thanks!

Hence why my post count is so low after being on here since '12.

Sorry for going off-topic a bit with this reply.

• smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OMG I tried these 2 ingredient cookies. Mashed ripe banana and rolled oats. I added some truvia and cinnamon and a touch of salt. The recipe said they are best right out of the oven so that's how I tried it... OMG they were gross. I would much rather eat a bowl of steel cut oatmeal with some cinnamon.
    I love those cookies! bananas mashed with oats and a few raisins thrown in for texture. I haven't eaten them for ages but they used to be a regular breakfast staple, I actually think I prefer them to regular cookies because they're so warm and gooey and filling.
  • Rabidrunner
    edited March 2016
    Options

Lol i get it. I asked a question maybe 2 years ago: "has anyone tried adipowers for lifting?" only to receive such responses as: "anything with a wide toe box and flat sole is fine!" or "i lift in socks" or "i lift, i do, i think, me me me me me me"... OH! I was lifting in stilettos this whole time. Thanks!

Hence why my post count is so low after being on here since '12.

Sorry for going off-topic a bit with this reply.

Oh man, I honestly think that there are teams of posters on here that make it their daily routine to go and post the same cookie cutter info on any thread they can find. The funniest is when I see some of these responses added where it doesn't really make sense.

*Dramatization*

OP: "how can I improve my 5k time?"

MFP Zombie: "The only thing that matters is CICO!"

Teehee, you know what I mean. I think we're on the same page and sorry for jumping down your throat :)
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Rage_Phish wrote: »
    god. im sick and tired of mean posters like this being so unsupportive

Are you being sarcastic? How exactly was the poster being "mean"?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    OMG I tried these 2 ingredient cookies. Mashed ripe banana and rolled oats. I added some truvia and cinnamon and a touch of salt. The recipe said they are best right out of the oven so that's how I tried it... OMG they were gross. I would much rather eat a bowl of steel cut oatmeal with some cinnamon.

Yeah I got burned too... so nasty!
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    peanuts are just fatty little boogers

This needs to be repeated. Sick of everyone and all their "peanuts and avocados are soooo healthy, why don't you eat more of them!" Well sure, whatever 'healthy'. But super calorie dense, maybe I'd rather have other stuff.

This thread needs more ice cream.*

post-34385-cat-ice-cream-gif-those-ears-t-nP1g.gif

*I am not advocating you give your cat ice cream. Obviously that's a huge waste of the ice cream and you should save it for yourself**

**Yeah I know, sugar is bad and chocolate poisonous for cats. I am being a smarta--.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Dvdgzz wrote: »
    I got into the best shape of my life eating 1-2 pints of Ben and Jerry's and Pizza daily. CICO.

Because clearly your calorie requirement is a good representation of everyone's on MFP.

Not.

Eat the damn ice cream. Don't eat the entire damn pint.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,618 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Dvdgzz wrote: »
    I got into the best shape of my life eating 1-2 pints of Ben and Jerry's and Pizza daily. CICO.

Because clearly your calorie requirement is a good representation of everyone's on MFP.

Not.

Eat the damn ice cream. Don't eat the entire damn pint.

But I thought the entire damn pint was the damn serving!