SPRING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE BEGINS TODAY....yes, this is another continuation!

Options

Replies

• apyfer
    apyfer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm all in thanks
  • tammytaurus
    tammytaurus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, is it too late?
  • Elliotntex
    Elliotntex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sure thing, Sounds fun :smiley:
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Back by popular demand, I present our SPRING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!

Starting today March 3rd through May 3rd we will go three full months on another journey together! This is a continuation of our Fall and Winter challenge and everyone did so well and encouraged one another that we are going to keep the momentum and begin a new one.

Check in every Monday with your weeks results:

STARTING WIEGHT
    CURRENT WIEGHT
    WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE WEEK

Let's keep encouraging one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing! Thanks for coming along again! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Yay! I'll start Sunday. I'm trying to lose about 6 pounds, or to at least have a 25 inch waist lol. .I'm at about 27.5 now
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    annieb45 wrote: »
    I'm in

You found us!! Yay girl! Welcome!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    becbo22 wrote: »
    Yaaaaaay! Gonna crush some goals!

Welcome crusher!! All the best!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Love it! Thank you for starting this up! I lost nine pounds on the Winter Challenge, but I'm really going to go for it on this one! :smiley:

You bet Hawkins! All the best! Let's do this!
  • tomatosoup3
    tomatosoup3 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i would like to try :)
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

This is a new day, and you can make it a good day if you will walk in a way of good decisions and in the reasons WHY you want to accomplish all that is set before you at this time!

WHAT IS YOUR WHY?

WHY do you want to be healthy? If you don't have a WHY, it will be very difficult to maintain for long term, the long haul and the lifestyle journey!

Take some time today to find your WHY and share yours on our discussion board!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'd like to play
  • kat_para_
    kat_para_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
  • katjane720
    katjane720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I would like to weigh in on Thursdays though if that's ok. It is the only day that I don't work out after work so I usually weigh myself then
  • katjane720
    katjane720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    katjane720 wrote: »
    I would like to join. I would like to weigh in on Thursdays though if that's ok. It is the only day that I don't work out after work so I usually weigh myself then

My starting weight from yesterday is 152
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    My WHY?

To prepare me for what's to come! I am in a preparation season and feel like I am being called to greater things. I'm not getting any younger and I want my Health for the long haul and to finally be FREE of nonsensical consuming! This is my WHY! I'm gonna write it out on my refrigerator to remind myself of my WHY everyday!
  • Sylvien38
    Sylvien38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am in. I started to really focus on loosing weight and eat better about 3 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far. I was on and off for a while but now i am taking it to heart, no more games so HECK YEAH I AM IN!
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

This is a new day, and you can make it a good day if you will walk in a way of good decisions and in the reasons WHY you want to accomplish all that is set before you at this time!

WHAT IS YOUR WHY?

WHY do you want to be healthy? If you don't have a WHY, it will be very difficult to maintain for long term, the long haul and the lifestyle journey!

Take some time today to find your WHY and share yours on our discussion board!

My why is Simple I want to feel better and be a happier person.
  • EmilyAdkins1
    EmilyAdkins1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How do I join a challenge?