Squats made them bulky...

Options
I suggest you stick to elliptical machines and small 5lb weights.

null_zpse8a1bf33.png
null_zps7c290a4d.png
null_zps1352c1f3.png

Oh, and forget about dead lifts, bench press, barbell rows and overhead presses...

null_zps82978088.png

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Ewww....so bulky!! :wink:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    They should stick to cardio! Clearly the weights are making them look like men.
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I've had more than enough of reading "being bulky = looking like men." That's discriminatory to BOTH men and women.

You look muscular, or you don't. It doesn't have to be genderified.

So either crawl back in your cavern and shut the hell up or grow up and understand that even if you personally don't like it, it doesn't mean it's wrong. There is no strict template to what anyone should look like. Stop trying to impose one.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I call dibs on this one in fifteen years...

null_zps7c290a4d.png
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Squats keep them lifted :smile: And my husband really appreciates that :wink:

But we still have come a long way from the days when it was thought "if a woman ran a marathon her uterus would fall out"
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I love squats. Favorite EVER. Dat *kitten*.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Gross I hope I don't look like that when I'm finished lifting :wink:
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I've had more than enough of reading "being bulky = looking like men." That's discriminatory to BOTH men and women.

So either crawl back in your cavern and shut the hell up or grow up and understand that even if you personally don't like it, it doesn't mean it's wrong. There is no strict template to what anyone should look like. Stop trying to impose one.

I think they were being sarcastic.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Brb putting on yoga pants to enhance my butt and then pretending to squat for a pic.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

null_zps7c290a4d.png

/swoon
  • Sweaty_N_Hungry
    Options

2u4m2w9.gif
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Daaaannnggg! Is it bad that even I want to smack dat *kitten*? Ô_o
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    Yeah i know squats ruined my *kitten* for sure ;p
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Comprehension. You're doing it wrong.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options

null_zps7c290a4d.png

/swoon

Definitely.

SWOON.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

null_zps7c290a4d.png

/swoon

Holy glutes and quads batman! Time to recommit to a workout plan including squats. better use my downtime to research a good schedule.
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    Brb putting on yoga pants to enhance my butt and then pretending to squat for a pic.

Pics or it didnt happen
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    TBH the female lifting threads are getting a little played out....but DAYUM, this one was worth looking at. Dat *kitten*....so nice.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Crap. I've only done 24 squats today, need to get on that. Might be time to jump on the 30 day squat challenge bandwagon.

*kitten* to the grass!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    They should stick to cardio! Clearly the weights are making them look like men.

QFT!