How good are you on the weekends?

Options
124»

Replies

• JamesMauldin
    JamesMauldin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am okay as long as I'm not sitting at home. If I'm out and about I can better control myself. If I'm at home with nothing else to do, I eat everything in the house. BOREDOM!!!! I try to build extra room into my budget during the week if I know I will be at home.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    I'm loser with my diet on the weekends...and I'm also a lot more active on weekends...so it all basically evens out.
  • xRezin
    xRezin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just look at your progress chart. If you start to see spikes on Monday or Tuesday after your bad on the weekend, well... There you go.

It does make a difference. Sunday used to be difficult for me. Especially in the winter, I'd hang out inside watch tv, play games and snack. Now I've cut my snacking way down and the weight is practically falling off.

Cutting calories on that Sunday has made a noticeable difference. I see it in my progress chart especially. There used to be big spikes on Monday and Tuesday when I would go up three or four pounds, they are no longer there :-)
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    b][/b]
    ziggy2006 wrote: »
    My weekends are the same as the rest of the week.

I am not dieting and taking the weekends off - this is the way I live every day. YMMV.

Same here..... I eat what I like and log it. Usually within my goal range without going over....If I go over it may be by a couple of hundred cals. Then I move more or cut a few calories during the week