tumblr_ly2tovAYZ01qlkzoao1_500.gif
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    4A3cQgC.gif
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I don't go in them because I'm weird looking and have no desire to be reminded of it.

If people want to hurt themselves, what do you care?

But yet here you are in them.......hmmmmmm
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Cute? Would snuggle? Give up for adoption?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl-jsiym7NAl1b4GKnCMmCMxRrwA-HOz7XrRN__Zg0ACkFyeTfEw

ohhhh so cute <3

and OP even though it is a fitness/weightloss encouraging site, sites are susceptible to attract some form of bantering/flirting etc as there are so many personalities on here.

Don't take it seriously

all though the comments I make are 100% real ;)
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Stay out of the Chit Chat room then...EZ-PZ. Stick to the other forums.

Yeah, but...I don't even have to go to the Chit Chat room on the forums to find these--it shows on my homepage as "Recent Forum Topics' and there is almost always one of these kinds of posts listed. So it's not a matter of going into the 'Chit Chat/Fun and Games' room: we're not actively looking for it at all.

Personally, I don't feel strongly against those posts--I just find them constantly being listed more wearying than anything else. If other people want to amuse themselves...[insert gallic shrug] :yawn: ...eh. It just sometimes wears thin in its repetitiveness.

good-good.-Let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.jpg
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Oh, I thought the posts were serious and I have added all the ratings to my CV to enable prospective employers to see my ratings regarding being licked, banged and dated .
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I get your point, but don't click on them! I think they can be an ego boost sometimes, and some of them are just silly.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    i've never seen such amusing and amazing GIFS as here!!! :) they are fun to look at if nothing else.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Not to be a party pooper or anything, but I really hate all these posts about the "person above you". Are they hot? Would you date them? Describe in 4 words, etc. This is not a sleazy dating site. It's a place where we can all come together and support each other in our quest for better health. Am I the only one who finds these "hot or not" posts harmful and petty?

tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas_zpsaf1c1611.gif

Would bang

lo-freaking-l!!!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Oh, I thought the posts were serious and I have added all the ratings to my CV to enable prospective employers to see my ratings regarding being licked, banged and dated .

hahahha this is awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Eh...I have mixed feelings about them...I've posted on them some.

Honestly though...I received a compliment on one of the threads the other day, and it seriously made my day! I never get compliments, so it was kinda nice.

When they start to get annoying, I just don't click on them :)
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    i can' believe you don't get compliments. you're gorgeous!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i can' believe you don't get compliments. you're gorgeous!

Well thanks!! Most of my time is spent with hair in a ponytail, non flattering scrubs, and mostly patients who are so drunk or high in need of detox, or patients who are well over 65....doesn't leave much of an opportunity for compliments :) ha....I love my sweet older patients though, so I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I work construction so by the end of the day I'm usually a hot mess! Lol
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I thought I was supposed to say why I was sick of the person above me. I am disappoint.

Me too. Then the thread started off kind of slow. But, it sort of took off and then some people added a couple of funny gifs. So far I would rate the thread an 8.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Not to be a party pooper or anything, but I really hate all these posts about the "person above you". Are they hot? Would you date them? Describe in 4 words, etc. This is not a sleazy dating site. It's a place where we can all come together and support each other in our quest for better health. Am I the only one who finds these "hot or not" posts harmful and petty?

tumblr_mhnto4JBgl1rqim3oo1_500.gif
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options

tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas_zpsaf1c1611.gif

Would bang

LMAO
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    No one forces you to open them :) Just skip over em, it's what I do.
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Even though they do show on your homepage under "recent forum topics", nobody is forcing you to click that link. If you don't want to participate, don't. I don't participate in every single one, but sometimes I'm bored and I find them fun.

As far as them being harmful, I have never seen anyone be negative toward someone else in one of those threads (not to say it hasn't happened before, I've just never seen it). Most people here follow the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" motto.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones: Would not bang

Master Cleanse: Would not bang

Shakeology: Would not bang

Alli: Would not bang

Slim Fast: Would bang in morning

Sensa: Wouldn't lick

Detox Diets: Wouldn't bang

Eating Right: Currently Banging/Would Marry

Exercising: Banging Several Times a Week/Would Marry