WOULD LIKE SOME NEW CONSISTENT MFP BUDDIES

Options

Replies

• dream_to_skinny
    dream_to_skinny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys im in norfolk 29years old had 2 babies (2 and a half and 9 months) 5 ft 7 I was 72kg now im at 65kg wanting to get down to 61kg but the last 4kg are so hard to shift! Looking for friends for motivation. My diary is open so you can see what I scoff and im always online. Add me :)
  • Andrea_1986
    Andrea_1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi every one! Add me if you need friends. I am 27 years old. I lost 62 pounds and counting. I am on every day.
  • jquiz526
    Options
    I log everyday and I try to leave comments or send a message to my friends daily. Add me, or I'll add you and everyone else to welcome to do the same!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Feel free to add me. I am a daily logger
  • jquiz526
    Options
    St. Louis arch! I'm a fellow Missourian!
  • kikyoumiko
    kikyoumiko Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey people! I'd like some new friends as well. I'm on here everyday and closely monitor my daily activities/food intake.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for getting the 20+ pounds off so far. I am a firm believer that support is crucial. It is so motivating to know that you are not alone and to hear about others peaks and valleys along the way. I am on here at least once a day if not 2 or 3 times depending on the day.
    Consider this your cordial invitation to be friends with me. Stay in touch and keep your eye on the prize!!!
  • steffipaulina
    Options
    add me! :)
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am on EVERYDAY......ALL DAY! You can add me if you like :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    509days and counting is that consistent enough ? I'm happy to be added by any
  • pluckypaleo
    pluckypaleo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am on everyday. But I am Paleo, so I do not log. I am here for support! I have lost 14 pounds since January 1st being Paleo. It works for me and i LOVE it!! I am open to all types of friends. so add me if you want!
  • lorid2014
    Options
    You are kicking butt! Congrats!
  • RunningofftheEX
    RunningofftheEX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Request sent, active on here and I have a bunch of active friends I can send your way.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Daily logger here!! Anyone can add!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I'm really good about logging everyday. I've been on this site for 2 years and have temporarily stopped logging 3-4 times. The longest time away was about 3 weeks I think? Every time I had stopped logging was because of major personal stresses that caused me to fall off the bandwagon. Such as my Uncle passing away, or when my husband was hospitalized because a stupid tick crawled in his ear and f*cked him up.

Anyways, I swear by MFP it was been a major tool in my journey, so I am pretty loyal and I try to comment and motivate my friends on here as much as possible. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I had lots of friends that don't support so I like some supportive and active friends plz add me if you like
  • zaadron
    zaadron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feeling the same..new here..please add me
  • rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I'm here most days too.. feel free to add me
  • Thieka
    Thieka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I posted this a couple of days ago! Howdy MFP Peeps! I'm feeling lonely on getting support from my friends. I'm looking for active members (new or older) that would like to be friends. I'm 43 and have been a member since May 5th, 2013. I've successfully lost 86 pounds and I'm happy to say that I've been maintaining this weight loss since the beginning of Dec 2013. All my logs are not private and I would to have more friends.