WOULD LIKE SOME NEW CONSISTENT MFP BUDDIES

Options
1234568»

Replies

• toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Add my foods, add my exercise, and I always check out the boards, comment sometimes (obviously :wink: ) so, feel free to add me, and I'll help and encourage you anyway I can...., I certainly hope you have a wonderful and successful journey.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    hey there. i'm at the maintaining my weight stage and I still log in every day... so far the thingy says I've logged in 560 days in a row but that's wrong because part of the time I didn't have cell reception so I couldn't update it.. so I have really been logging in every day since I started.. feel free to add me if you like.
    :smile:
  • remlaw06
    Options
    I'm on daily as well and would love some more friends - especially if you keep your food diaries public! I need some insight into what you all that have been losing tons of weight eat! I am gluten free, sugar free for 5 days now. Going well, but would love to see other's foods for inspiration!
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I log daily (300+ days!)and my diary is open, add me if you wish! Great job on your journey so far!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all

probably posted here before..

anyone can feel free to add me if they like..im on here very often and do respond..

im especially fond of the message feature for those that willing ot communicate
  • dmiddy83
    dmiddy83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I found the extra support and encouragement keeps me logging in!
  • emkayelle91
    emkayelle91 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my journey here again, and definitely will be on consistently...I'm looking for the same. So feel free to add :)
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've been here since June, I log daily and my diary is open to friends, I'm here every day, anyone can add me if they like.:flowerforyou:
  • JolieVivas
    JolieVivas Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for support friends too. =) Add me, add me, add me. =)