What Other Factors (Besides Nutrition) Help You Succeed?

Options

Replies

• JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Giving up TV. Then sugar. Then any simple carbs. Then started logging everything. Walking dogs a good hike everyday. Gardening.
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Cooking instead of eating out, using less oil in cooking, finding exercise I enjoy, eating the food I want no matter if they're bad or not as long as I log it!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    CICO is really just not over eating....for me....and i walk and workout now on a regular basis....has to be like brushing your teeth....you just do it, everyday.....
  • StayFit_123
    StayFit_123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Taking the time to read and learn what needed to be done to be successful. It's not about fad diets, quick tricks, or restricting everything I love. The simplest approach works just fine, and I'm thankful for the many people who have shown me this.

Great insight, I have had the luck to know the same at the early stage of my weight loss journey. Simply by eating fresh and natural, I'm losing weight.
  • evangelinam50
    evangelinam50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Third day. Trying to find right group. Looking for any suggestions. I've been working out 4-5 days a week,each day inludes 30-60 minutes of cardio, and 30 minutes of weight training. Started 2 months ago and weight was 207 lbs. I weighed yesterday and it was 207 lbs. Need to lose 50-60 lbs. Too much conflicting information to sort through! Any suggestions!!!
  • Domilg23
    Domilg23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    self-discipline
  • Stronger4_life
    Stronger4_life Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Early morning workouts at 5:00 AM and a personal coach helping me with a fitness plan every two months!
  • Disneybound16
    Disneybound16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Working with my husband. Having someone in the house doing the same diet. Do not have to worry about temptations in the house
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!