What Other Factors (Besides Nutrition) Help You Succeed?

Options

Replies

• wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Motivation board with my goals and rewards on wall that I see when wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night. Looking at pics when I was bigger and not wanting to go back to that place where I was not healthy or happy.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The support of my fitness-buddy! We keep each other going, keep each other motivated and accountable.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Getting my mind really on board.

Then enhancing that with programs like MFP, taking small steps in changing my lifestyle, and finding some fun goals to encourage me to keep going (zip lining, hikes, new clothes, sport events)
  • zmida
    zmida Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    mrcs_jolly wrote: »
    Commitment, patience, consistency, and self discipline.

This is my weight loss journey in a nutshell.
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    mrcs_jolly wrote: »
    Commitment, patience, consistency, and self discipline.

Great quote. Thank-you for sharing. I am posting it where I can see it everyday.
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    -Learning to really start loving myself and appreciate who I am.
    -Realising that I no longer have the right to keep treating my body badly.
    -That my body is a magnificent machine, wondrous and mysterious and has helped create and nurture three humans, so therefore deserves the utmost care and respect.
    Rewarding myself as I reach mini goals set and how it has made me look forward to achieving more.

That's me. Realizing that am worthy of having the best. Your's was well said
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Health, fitness, self discipline and self control. Vanity, more health, my family, more vanity and more fitness. Mind set. Commitment and stubbornness. Love of exercise and a life style of eat to live and not live to eat.

Disclaimer: I was never an obese or fat person; just 10 lbs over “my weight.”
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!