Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I need get off my butt and load some dishes and shower. I got new body wash and this smelly good stuff :blush:
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Sitting at my desk with a drink, watching Netflix and playing with my balisong. I'm literally the only person in my entire building today.

Why not clock in, go home, then come back at the end of the day to clock out?
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    It's 10:30pm and I know I shouldn't but screw it I'm ordering a pizza and having a friends marathon
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Sitting at my desk with a drink, watching Netflix and playing with my balisong. I'm literally the only person in my entire building today.

Why not clock in, go home, then come back at the end of the day to clock out?

Ha, you know I actually wouldn't even have to do that, since I have remote admin access to our time clock system. However, I actually do want to be here until the end of the day just in case.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    It's 10:30pm and I know I shouldn't but screw it I'm ordering a pizza and having a friends marathon
    That sounds good to me..pizza...god I haven't had it in over a year :(
  • pie_eyes
    Options

That sounds fun

I was thinking about doing something by myself tonight

D doesn't like wrestling so I can watch that

I'm trying to weed an extra beer out of him under the grounds that it's Friday
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I actually might have pizza for dinner tonight
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Pepperoni pizzzaaaaaaaaa :p *slobber* * drool*
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Damn sucks I had pizza last night
  • PalePocahontas
    PalePocahontas Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Damn i forgot to order the joey special :-P
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    How did your experimental pizza turn out?
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    It was good . I probably 1200 calories in the process

I was upset and overate again
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I thought my S/O was going to have her young siblings over tonight but now I guess not. I was looking forward to hanging out with her little brother, he's exactly like I was when I was his age.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Can tell you don't have kids ..pretty sure the rest of us would be hiding lol..jk.. :p
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I know what @VikMcAnik name means now

He's a mechanic and his name is Vick
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Can tell you don't have kids ..pretty sure the rest of us would be hiding lol..jk.. :p

Lol, it may surprise you but I actually am excited about having kids eventually. I love kids :smile: