Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Arent you always in truble 100.. :p

Ha, well usually that kind of trouble ends in something enjoyable for me. But in all seriousness, I totally feel bad about what happened last week. One of my coworkers said "Nothing offends me", and then I apparently offended her so badly that she quit.

I love when people say that to me... :D
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..well IMO you can't be blamed if that's what she said..I say the same thing to everyone...Im unoffendable and I mean it..no exception.how were you to know she didn't actually mean it..

Yeah, I took it for granted that she was being serious. I grew up in a Jewish / Irish family...there's nothing you can say that will offend me and I think everything deserves ridicule. She, apparently, did not know the depths of my depravity.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..well IMO you can't be blamed if that's what she said..I say the same thing to everyone...Im unoffendable and I mean it..no exception.how were you to know she didn't actually mean it..

Yeah, I took it for granted that she was being serious. I grew up in a Jewish / Irish family...there's nothing you can say that will offend me and I think everything deserves ridicule. She, apparently, did not know the depths of my depravity.

Pfft ...Im australian..its a national pastime to take the piss out of everything :D
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Pfft ...Im australian..its a national pastime to take the piss out of everything :D

Well don't let anyone take the piss out of your clothes, that's the best material you've got :tongue:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well don't let anyone take the piss out of your clothes, that's the best material you've got :tongue:

*slow applause* ... :D
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I worry about my comments here because even though I mean them in a humorous way i know it doesn't always come out like that when typed...
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Do you know that's not the first time I've gotten a slow clap? Last time I did, the doc said I had to take antibiotics for a month.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Do you know that's not the first time I've gotten a slow clap? Last time I did, the doc said I had to take antibiotics for a month.
    You're on fire :p
    rj9eokw110vs.gif

• OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Ha, I should probably stop while I'm ahead. Like Jimi Hendrix, it's best to go out high.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    I worry about my comments here because even though I mean them in a humorous way i know it doesn't always come out like that when typed...

Yeah..unfortunately you don't have the benefit of hearing how something is said ..
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    My problem is that I think everything is funny and I try hard not to take anything too seriously, and I forget that not everyone else is like that. That's why I have 5 strikes on here already.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Helloooo B)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    i don't think its that so much....you can tell...when its barbs back and forth then one person zings it up to the next level...thats when you are uncertain....is it for fun? were they getting mad? Thats when its hard to tell lol

There is the odd person who can't take a joke lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Helloooo B)

Woah...you posted without a question mark at the end...
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    hey, you made it!