Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Helloooo B)

Woah...you posted without a question mark at the end...

Damn it! I knew I forgot something. Lol
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that happens with @pie_eyes LOL
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    the equation is funny, funny, funny, funny, Bi#ch and its like...oops guess we weren't on the same level of funny like i thought we were.

yeah pretty much. There's no standard high enough for something that would offend me, so it's hard for me to relate to the mortals on that level, lol.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    the equation is funny, funny, funny, funny, Bi#ch and its like...oops guess we weren't on the same level of funny like i thought we were.

yeah pretty much. There's no standard high enough for something that would offend me, so it's hard for me to relate to the mortals on that level, lol.

its the glasses..... :D

You know, I never wore sunglasses before aviators? They all seemed to look weird on me, then the aviators just clicked. Or maybe I'm the only one who thinks they look good on me :tongue:
  • J383
    Options
    As long as you like them
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    As long as you like them

Hahaha, so I'm assuming you don't like them? Or that was a great troll, either way
  • J383
    Options
    Ha! You got me...always in mommy mode lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    The best part of having no shame is that I don't care what anyone thinks though, so I just happily exist in my own little bubble :tongue:
  • J383
    Options
    As long as you like them

Hahaha, so I'm assuming you don't like them? Or that was a great troll, either way

I think they look good on you. I would have told you its a no go but you keep rockin them if you want. Lol
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I'm not used to this caring what I look like thing. For most of my life I didn't GAF. Now that I'm down 2 shirt sizes and 3 pants sizes though, I'm starting to care.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    I'm not used to this caring what I look like thing. For most of my life I didn't GAF. Now that I'm down 2 shirt sizes and 3 pants sizes though, I'm starting to care.

Funny how that is, eh?
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I'm watching all of you.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »

Funny how that is, eh?

It's definitely weird. The other day I just put on a normal outfit and my girlfriend was like "you look really good in that". I was like...wut?
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    lurker B)
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    I'm watching all of you.

Are you...God? *kitten*, I was wrong the whole time. Can we just skip like 80% of the stuff you've seen me do?!?
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    I'll be back in a bit. Dinner Time!
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Everyone's having dinner, and I'm just sitting here drinking