Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I guess. I just keep going and going. Guess I'll crash sooner or later.

Bless your heart! You need something to help you wind down

I do.
    I guess. I just keep going and going. Guess I'll crash sooner or later.

Thats not good Lisa ..your mind and body need rest too :*

I know. I can't keep running off 1 hour or just staying up for 42 hours like a couple of weeks ago.

No you can't missy
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Sorry, I can't be of any help with your insomnia, Lisa.

Jo.... why Sloth? Because, it turns out, I am a sloth. I worked in a mill, in production for uhmmmm... 22 yrs, until they shut it down. And at some point, I kinda realized, I'm not really cut out for production work. A guy who became a friend, who was pretty sharp at tagging people with nicknames... saw me 'working...' and asked someone who I was. He was told, that's Scott. He said, no it's not, it's Sloth. And from then on, I was Sloth. I just embraced it, and realized he was right. My wife, and son, and most of her family call me Sloth. I have a tattoo of a sloth... I hunted up my only pic of it...... You can bet Brad Pitt doesn't have one of these....
    c626ueb984ub.jpg
  • bamadoll13
    bamadoll13 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi... I'm totally new to the forums but I love the actual convo. Nice to meet y'all!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Welcome, most are now sleeping, minus a cpl maybe working like I am, an those not in US , and the non sleepers lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    @sloth3toes that's an awesome tat..you are officially cooler than Brad ..
    Welcome @bamadoll13 its true most everyone asleep atm ..but the place be hopping later
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    5:30 pm for you Jo! Dinner time! Mmm I'm so hungry! Just woke up because my brother just texted me he had a second baby. They still live in Florida with all my family. But yeah I'm starving and its 3:30am. Not good!
  • slimgirljo15
    5:30 pm for you Jo! Dinner time! Mmm I'm so hungry! Just woke up because my brother just texted me he had a second baby. They still live in Florida with all my family. But yeah I'm starving and its 3:30am. Not good!

Yep nearly dinner time..oh 3.30am ..thats not a good time to be up ..I hope you can get back to sleep ..Congrats on being an aunty again .. :)
  • Lovethesnow35
    Thank you! I can sleep with no problem but I'm so hungry it hurts. Not sure what to eat at this hour. Don't want to get up.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Jo how the weather down there?
  • slimgirljo15
    Im looking forward to my dinner ..having a build your own burger night with friends..
    The rissoles are cooked and all the salads are in containers ..you just make your own ..always love a burger like this ..I have avocado ..lettuce tomato beetroot cucumber cheese pineapple..egg ..burger is usually too big to get mouth around lol
  • Lovethesnow35
    Im looking forward to my dinner ..having a build your own burger night with friends..
    The rissoles are cooked and all the salads are in containers ..you just make your own ..always love a burger like this ..I have avocado ..lettuce tomato beetroot cucumber cheese pineapple..egg ..burger is usually too big to get mouth around lol

Woah! That sounds delicious! I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing! Mmmmmmmmm
  • IndianaGolfer
    Go back to sleep Pam, I'll have breakfast ready later lol
  • Lovethesnow35
    I have been eating small portions and 6 times a day so when my body gets hungry I feel terrible. I'm still getting all of my calories but I feel like I have increased my metabolism so they are burning faster. I just ate a hard boiled egg and now feel better.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Good, now back to bed!!
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    you still working nights?
  • Lovethesnow35
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Go back to sleep Pam, I'll have breakfast ready later lol

Doesn't that burger sound delicious?? Mmmmmm.
    Yay breakfast! Pancakes, bacon, more bacon, maple syrup. I'll have some fruit on the side.
    Thank you!!
  • Lovethesnow35
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok ok! Tuck me in
  • slimgirljo15

Woah! That sounds delicious! I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing! Mmmmmmmmm

Its a great family bbq idea ..a table filled with all the fixings..everyone makes their own..also means far less work for the person hosting..
    We also do a build your own pizza night ..
    Again ..buy a whole heap of bases..I often use pita breads ....containers full of chopped bacon ..on I on pineapple ..tomato etc ..people make their own and its popped into a pizza oven I have..
    Its great for adult get togethers ..we have drinks and pizza ..
  • Lovethesnow35

Its a great family bbq idea ..a table filled with all the fixings..everyone makes their own..also means far less work for the person hosting..
    We also do a build your own pizza night ..
    Again ..buy a whole heap of bases..I often use pita breads ....containers full of chopped bacon ..on I on pineapple ..tomato etc ..people make their own and its popped into a pizza oven I have..
    Its great for adult get togethers ..we have drinks and pizza ..

I don't have get togethers but that sounds like fun!!! I love food!!! Mmmmm
  • Lovethesnow35
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok... I'm going ! Night