Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    No work in the morning so I will still get another 4 hours :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok... I'm going ! Night

Night sweetie
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Good, now back to bed!!

Ok... I'm going ! Night

Night sweetie

:*<3
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    spiveaa wrote: »
    you still working nights?

Yeah still nites, unfortunately.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Mornin' all. I'm off to get my oil changed pretty quick. It's a couple thousand miles overdue. Ya, I'm Canadian, but I still think in miles.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Good morning!!! It's a little after 9 am here, all my work is caught up at the office for the moment and I'm getting bored :/
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Good morning all!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Morning Aly :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Hey Candy! How is it going? Camp looked awesome this weekend.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Morning Candy.
    Morning Aly.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Morning love :*
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Morning Lisa

The camp was awesome.....wish y'all could all come, we'd have a helluva girls weekend!!
  • LiftingLisa
    Of course I come in to talk and everyone and their brother wants to come in my office.
  • LiftingLisa
    Morning Lisa

The camp was awesome.....wish y'all could all come, we'd have a helluva girls weekend!!

The camp looked really amazing. My dad has a hunting camp and we go down and have cookouts and get togethers. It's always a lot of fun and relaxing. Love the woods.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good Morning everyone-busy day today with calls and meetings out the wazoo. Hope everyone is having a great Toesday so far :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    How's the house Jen??
  • LiftingLisa
    Hey JJ. I can't complain so far. How's the painting and all coming on the house?

@Gustaaf85 Good morning.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    How's the house Jen??

Awesome Aly! I did a walk through yesterday and turned on the AC. Painters are there today and tomorrow and then a contractor will be there Thursday to replace some Sheetrock and do some woodwork. We will start moving in on Friday night and then the movers come Saturday. I miss the kiddos, they're with their Dad all week because everything at my house is packed up including their bedrooms. I'm living out of a laundry basket right now lol.
  • LiftingLisa
    Just a couple of more days JJ and then you can move in and start making it your own. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    alypri wrote: »
    How's the house Jen??

Awesome Aly! I did a walk through yesterday and turned on the AC. Painters are there today and tomorrow and then a contractor will be there Thursday to replace some Sheetrock and do some woodwork. We will start moving in on Friday night and then the movers come Saturday. I miss the kiddos, they're with their Dad all week because everything at my house is packed up including their bedrooms. I'm living out of a laundry basket right now lol.

LOL it will be so worth it though. I am still super excited for you!

Hello @Gustaaf85