Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *censored*
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    The smell turns me off too. Whenever I'd go outside for one while I'd be working on a paper or whatever, I'd feel so disgusting right after, both psychologically and physically, from the smell and aftertaste. Ugh. So glad that's over.

Ha! Menthols are kind of gross, really. It was the glorious selection of flavoured cigarettes that got me to occasionally smoke when I was living in Europe.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    You know I feel bad about it because so many people smoke, but honestly not even Christina Hendricks in a full bondage rig could sway me if she smelled like cigarette smoke. I just can't do it. When I smoked weed, I actually used to rinse my mouth with mouthwash and change clothes after I was done smoking so that my S/O wouldn't have to deal with the smell of weed.
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *censored*
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Yeah, that's another reason why I prefer ingesting it. It completely eliminates the aftertaste and odour issues.

Vik, is that all you would have in the morning? That would probably make me feel ill.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Well alright kiddos, that's all she wrote for me tonight. 3 benadryls and ~4 shots of whiskey have me feeling like I might get some good sleep tonight. See you guys manana.
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *censored*
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Otay, hope you fall asleep really soon!

Oh god, ok, at least you're not one of the freaks who eats and smokes simultaneously. I can't even.
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *censored*
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *censored*
  • fjellrev
    Options
    If you don't mind my asking, how many on average would you smoke in a day?

And now I want a TH coffee. Thanks!
  • VikMcAnik
    edited March 2016
    Options
    *censored*
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Way to be for kicking the addiction.

Caffeine doesn't do anything for me anyway. Even popping caffeine pills did nothing. Speaking of that, I wonder if I should go back and erase some of that sensitive information on the previous page. :worried:
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Do you think it was that bad?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    I never bothered reading the forum guidelines to really know what's allowed and disallowed. You never know!
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    OK, will do...
  • ____WonderWoman
    ____WonderWoman Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    An actually conversation?! With no limited words, questions or answers?!? You've got to be kidding me lol
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    An actually conversation?! With no limited words, questions or answers?!? You've got to be kidding me lol

It's great, right?

So are you in the UK?
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    @fjellrev I cleaned all mine up, You and Rob will have to do your own...
  • fjellrev
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    OK, will do...

Wow, you went to town. Here I was just thinking sensitive as in legal vs. illegal.

Anyway, going to attempt to actually fall asleep tonight. Bon nuit, all.