Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Well, you're here aren't you? It's just a place to come when you want to talk to someone without following some stupid rule...
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    what? No questions? lmao :p
  • JDubbs2
    JDubbs2 Posts: 3,789 Member
    Options
    I applaud you for your efforts here Vik.......seriously
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    Thanks, I just find the other stuff a little tedious when you are actually trying to communicate.
  • VikMcAnik
    Options
    I know the feeling...
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    :'( that explains the "I'm not a good chatter in real life" statement
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    I would have never guessed that. I actually am too.
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    That's good. I am shy until I get to know someone, but in a crowded room I try to blend in the background as much as I can
  • ponybytail
    ponybytail Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. Vik. Did you make this when i said i was bored as hell
  • ponybytail
    Options
    I think everyone is more open online because you can always leave, delete etc.
  • JDubbs2
    Options
    Stay at home mom is a hard job. I have anxiety issues. I have had to force myself to do things that get the best of me.
  • ponybytail
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I think for me it because it my connection to the outside. I'm a stay home mom and this is pretty much it. This or clean the house.

Sounds like you need a sitter, some good friends and a night out at least monthly!! I strongly believe that it is good for any person mom or not to have some time to their self. I have a friend who is a stay at home mom and she is all blah and depressed often. But ahe doesn't leave the house alone on her own terms... Its appointments, grocery shopping. Always with husband or mother in law...