Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    ninap118 wrote: »
    does anyone wanna come over for burgers? I bought a lot of ground beef cause it was on sale so I have like a million burger patties. Then I decided I'd make the buns and forgot I had prepped my sour dough starter when I started making a different dough. so I've lots of buns too.

i am so in on this! where are you! :D

I'm in Canada. Had enough dough for a loaf of bread szcybgrggmk8.jpg

That bread would go good with the vegetable soup I made. Though the saltines, or as I've since learned, soda crackers, were pretty good too with it.

• Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Ok...if you're going to post food pictures, please include information for delivery...
  • Bill9160
    Ok....I just gained 2 lbs just looking at that...lol
  • PaperDoll_
    We r allowed to post food pics here?

Well i had this and no regrats

zbf106fbq3e9.jpeg

I think you have to deliver me fries now.
  • Bill9160
    I have to be good....I have 2 birthday parties this weekend...a 50th & a 2nd
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    We r allowed to post food pics here?

Well i had this and no regrats

zbf106fbq3e9.jpeg

Yummmmo
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    ninap118 wrote: »
    does anyone wanna come over for burgers? I bought a lot of ground beef cause it was on sale so I have like a million burger patties. Then I decided I'd make the buns and forgot I had prepped my sour dough starter when I started making a different dough. so I've lots of buns too.

i am so in on this! where are you! :D

I'm in Canada. Had enough dough for a loaf of bread szcybgrggmk8.jpg

That bread would go good with the vegetable soup I made. Though the saltines, or as I've since learned, soda crackers, were pretty good too with it.

I gave the loaf to a friend I met for drinks. She lives alone. I look after my friends
  • AliNouveau
    It's sooooo cold and windy out
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    It is. I just ran an errand on my lunch and realized that I wore the wrong coat for being outside today!
  • AliNouveau
    It's so cold walking into the wind, I'm driving my boy back to school
  • knowmequick
    knowmequick Posts: 119 Member
    Would it help to walk backwards?
  • AliNouveau
    but how would I know where I'm going

so at skating this morning it was figures class so we do modified ones in like a pattern, I call the the bubbles. Anyway we decided to try it bird box style and shut out eyes to see how closely we could follow the circles. Well that's kinda freaky. I the thought what I I counted as I went around the circle with my eyes open to see how long it takes, then I did it with my eyes shut while counting and I managed to follow the circle exactly and I could envision it in my mind. It was an experimental Friday
  • Reckoner67
    AND you weren't eaten by any crazy monsters! It's like, Experimental-BONUS-Friday
  • AliNouveau
    I know right. We did nothing to anger the ice snakes thank goodness.
  • Reckoner67
    Did you chum the rink for the ice sharks, tho?
  • PaperDoll_
    I'm getting old when it's Friday night and all I'm looking forward to is sleep.
  • knowmequick
    knowmequick Posts: 119 Member
    Same here.. I’m ready for bed!
  • Bill9160
    I'm too wide awake to sleep!
  • AliNouveau
    I had a late curling game.
    I'm wide awake
    Hubs was an *kitten*
    A lady on another sheet had to come tell me she loved my leggings
    A man on another sheet asked if inhad any cupcakes this week since he was there for when I brought whiskey cupcakes and sent extras home with him for his kids and they loved them
    I want to try making milk chocolate ones. I might see when he'll be around next to have his family sample
  • Bill9160
    Birthday parties for me this weekend...a 50th tomorrow & a 2nd on Sunday....

No kitchen time for me this weekend....