Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    you have a creative mind, they don't like to rest

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Is there anyone left in the say 3 words thread? :laugh:

I'm awful at three words at a time

:D ..

• Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    How are my favorite mfpers doing this fine (pick the time of day most appropriate)
  • AliNouveau
    Evening? I'm a bit tired how are you
  • Bill9160
    I was tired....but one of my favorite movies is on so I will see how much of it I can watch.

Btw those marble cookies look amazing
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Which movie?
  • Bill9160
    Tora Tora Tora
  • AliNouveau
    Thanks Re the cookies.
    I think my brother loves that movie. I had to watch lots of war movies growing up

I'm staying up cause a sponge for bread is doing its thing and has another hour before I can put it in the fridge
  • Bill9160
    I remember seeing it in the theater with my father...I was about 9 years old
  • AliNouveau
    Those are fun memories
  • Bill9160
    Yeah...the older I get the more they mean
  • AliNouveau
    How's Thursday treating everyone
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    How's Thursday treating everyone

Not too bad thanks, how are you? Woke up to what was apparently the after math of a bad ice storm... the streets are just glass 😬 we had plans to be in Florida before this winter but life happened and now I think we’ll probably just die here lol
  • AliNouveau
    Ice storms are the worst.
    I'm at the hospital with my mom for a pre op assessment for her hip surgery in two weeks. I only paid for parking until 10. I get to go soon
  • Reckoner67
    Sittin at the vet while they try to figure out what's wrong with my dumb old cat who'd better not die
  • AliNouveau
    Hey @Reckoner67 I hope the cat is ok

I am having the best karma day ever. Get to the hospital and the parking lot right in front changed to full as I pulled down the driveway, well there was a random spot just to the right in the driveway. Score. The zipper on my wallet broke as I got out of the car. Found my mom and she had a Tim Hortons. It is roll up the rim so I did it for her and won a coffee. Got the coffee and won another coffee. WTF Times I didn't win anything last time. There was no traffic at all so I got there and back in 20 minutes each way. Imma lucky girl today it seems
  • Reckoner67
    Might be time for you to buy a lottery ticket!
  • AliNouveau
    Maybe I'll go do that!
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Aside from what ever is causing the luck , I just hope you’re paying it forward ....
  • AliNouveau
    Don't you think karma might be good to me because I talk to lonely old men at the hospital and ask them about their injury or eve go to the hospital just for moral support. Maybe I bought my mom's caregiver a coffee and my mom lunch so that I knew they had snacks before I left. I kinda f believe in always paying it forward in actions