Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Funny we were talking today and I've never lived without a/c. And for the cold on bitter days tou just don't go out and if you have a wood fireplace it's so cozy
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Honestly right now is the only time of year the heat is bearable. October - March is about the only comfortable time. April - September, it's 95 - 115 usually.

I think I'd sooner kill myself than live in that climate.

I would too if not for the amazing AC everyone here has. My office is usually a nice 65 degrees.
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Honestly right now is the only time of year the heat is bearable. October - March is about the only comfortable time. April - September, it's 95 - 115 usually.

I think I'd sooner kill myself than live in that climate.

but it's a dry heat...

The only thing dry about the heat here are the bones of those who made the mistake of going outside.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Hip..hop a hippety hop.. :D
  • ponybytail
    ponybytail Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Did u tell them them that if they dont get to sleep. The easter bunny wont make it
  • synchkat
    Options
    Haha that's so.cute.
    I guess I wore mine out today with a trip to the zoo and taking him skating.
  • ponybytail
    Options
    Lol adorable laura
  • ponybytail
    Options
    It sounds like they had an eventful day :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    My older sons had a double header soccer game and later the three older kids had soccer foot skills class so we couldn't go anywhere like that but we were able to do an egg hunt in our neighborhood. The two little kids liked that. They would love the zoo though...that's on the list!

We go to the zoo a lot. It's a nice place to walk. Skating was because we skipped his lesson this week because he had am appointment and i also supplement his lessons. :) I made him work hard today learning the old school way I used to teach stuff
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    My older sons had a double header soccer game and later the three older kids had soccer foot skills class so we couldn't go anywhere like that but we were able to do an egg hunt in our neighborhood. The two little kids liked that. They would love the zoo though...that's on the list!

We go to the zoo a lot. It's a nice place to walk. Skating was because we skipped his lesson this week because he had am appointment and i also supplement his lessons. :) I made him work hard today learning the old school way I used to teach stuff

Toronto Zoo or other?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Anyone up yet..Im bored ..
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm up
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    What time is it there pie?
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Almost 7:30 am
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    10.45pm now..forums been dead and nothing on tv
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    That sucks .

Apparently the forums go on North American time because they usually start to die around midnight

I got a lot of cleaning to do. Then I'm cooking a lot.

I like holidays so I can cook a bunch of stuff and feel like I'm doing something