Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Awesome Jen
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Stupid tequila.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I have a story about Tequila. I don't drink it anymore.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Stupid tequila.

ya...stupid Tequila...dumpin itself in a glass and as if by magic floating to your lips and down the hatch...stupid Tequila! <3
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Oh...Morning all :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Morning Tom
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Stupid tequila.

ya...stupid Tequila...dumpin itself in a glass and as if by magic floating to your lips and down the hatch...stupid Tequila! <3

Lol. Tequila is a kitten. 10 double shots on my 20th birthday. Slept outside in the pouring rain.
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Stupid tequila.

When your boss orders you margaritas and a shot, you drink them. Especially if said boss is a handsome surgeon hahaha!
  • T0M_K
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lol. women...always thinking with their...non brain parts :p wish i was your boss being your so obedient :p *wink wink*
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    lol. women...always thinking with their...non brain parts :p wish i was your boss being your so obedient :p *wink wink*

Ha! Well he does sign my paycheck so I'll always do as I'm told
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Good lord its gonna be a long day! :/
  • jenjencin78
    Options

Yup. Please say a prayer that I'm able to get out of grand jury duty. I've been here an hour and I'm ready to go. I did see a woman try to bring her dog to jury duty...in her purse. She put her purse containing the dog through the x Ray machine before the cops realized there was a dog in there. It was ridiculous and funny.
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Somebody needs to stop doing the rain dance!
  • T0M_K
    Options

Yup. Please say a prayer that I'm able to get out of grand jury duty. I've been here an hour and I'm ready to go. I did see a woman try to bring her dog to jury duty...in her purse. She put her purse containing the dog through the x Ray machine before the cops realized there was a dog in there. It was ridiculous and funny.

OMG lmao! poor puppy. dogs of any size do NOT belong in a purse!
  • jenjencin78
    Options

OMG lmao! poor puppy. dogs of any size do NOT belong in a purse!

Everyone in line was like wtf? The cops were cracking up and saying are you serious? Is this a service animal (it wasn't) I think she did it to get out of service so next time I get called I know what to do.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Lol!! Rentapursedog.com
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!!!!!

JenJen, at least you got to bring your phone in to the courthouse with you. They turned my butt around at the door and made me go put mine in my car last time I tried to walk in our courthouse.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!!!!!

JenJen, at least you got to bring your phone in to the courthouse with you. They turned my butt around at the door and made me go put mine in my car last time I tried to walk in our courthouse.

perhaps they "know you" and deem you as unsafe? lol. for reasons only you know :p
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Oodgay orningmay
  • jenjencin78
    Options
    Good Morning!!!!!!!!

perhaps they "know you" and deem you as unsafe? lol. for reasons only you know :p

I'd leave. I can't not have access to my phone, if there's an emergency with my kids I'm the one getting the call.