Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Hey Tom, how are you
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Hey Tom, how are you

great thanks you??? i hear there are big fires out your way.. probably not close lol. my geography sucks.
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Hey Tom, how are you

great thanks you??? i hear there are big fires out your way.. probably not close lol. my geography sucks.

They are about 5 hours north of me right now.. I grew up in Fort Mac, so it hits close to home. We have a lot of evacuees coming through.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Anybody work for a mortgage co?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    moanin aly

Morning TomKat.... How are you?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Hey Tom, how are you

They are about 5 hours north of me right now.. I grew up in Fort Mac, so it hits close to home. We have a lot of evacuees coming through.

hope it stays north!
  • T0M_K
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    moanin aly

good thanks you??
  • T0M_K
    Options

every freaking day of my life it seems :( will that damn thing ever end?????
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    alypri wrote: »
    moanin aly

good thanks you??

I am good. Just been crazy busy this morning.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone is it raining where you are? :/
  • T0M_K
    Options
    sunny here for now...supposed to change later.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Coming down hard and I got wet
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options

every freaking day of my life it seems :( will that damn thing ever end?????

lol, I know what you mean but....that doesn't help. I'm trying to sell one of my houses and we are trying to finagle some stuff and I need advise.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    My buyer needs a reason why she suddenly came into some cash for the down payment....they told her it couldn't be a gift and that she needs to prove where the money came from. What the heck does it matter where it came from as long as she has the money?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My buyer needs a reason why she suddenly came into some cash for the down payment....they told her it couldn't be a gift and that she needs to prove where the money came from. What the heck does it matter where it came from as long as she has the money?

Are you a realtor?
    Who does she have to tell the mortgage company? Can't she just say she had it under her mattress as savings?
  • T0M_K
    Options

No clue. sorry.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Why can't it be a gift? Do they want to report it for tax purposes? I think this is weird haha not that I"m a money person
  • T0M_K
    Options

i assume they are required by some sort of anti-money laundering law. if you can't prove where it came from they can't prove its legit. you have our criminals to thank for this.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Coming down hard and I got wet

Sometimes wet is good. It is sunny and gorgeous here though!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Not a realtor....and this is what the finance company is telling her. They said they have to see where the money has been in the checking account prior to starting the selling process