Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    how's the head Jen?

I need to ice cookies and make cakes and loot bags. so I'm sitting at the computer

and OMG you should have seen the FR I received this morning and then tags in a forums thread. People be crazy
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    how's the head Jen?

I need to ice cookies and make cakes and loot bags. so I'm sitting at the computer

and OMG you should have seen the FR I received this morning and then tags in a forums thread. People be crazy

Im surprisingly ok...I didn't really drink that much, I think it was more the fact that i didn't eat? Oh I've been getting some doozy FR recently. Do people just scroll through posts and decide oh hey let me send this person I don't know a random *kitten* dirty message and see if they'll accept my FR? Wonder if that ever works?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Jerseyex wrote: »
    Oodgay orningmay

Morning sweety! lol. so your bilingual? i had NO idea :p
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Oodgay orningmay

Ihay racegay
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Owhay arehay ouyay? :#
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Owhay arehay ouyay? :#

studies...says it slowly..googles.... uhmm Great...how you? lol
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Inefay weetiesay
  • nitroalley
    Options
    Ussieay isseskay :p
  • T0M_K
    Options
    this hurts my head
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Lol!!!! Happy Friday
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Lol!!!! Happy Friday

TGIF!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    how's the head Jen?

Im surprisingly ok...I didn't really drink that much, I think it was more the fact that i didn't eat? Oh I've been getting some doozy FR recently. Do people just scroll through posts and decide oh hey let me send this person I don't know a random *kitten* dirty message and see if they'll accept my FR? Wonder if that ever works?

have bread when that happens I have a theory it absorbs alcohol....I have no scientific proof or really real life proof but when you're drunk it makes sense

and I know someone who would have fallen for this FR but my goodness I showed a friend and even she said it as creepy...then the follow up posts in the forum just solidified that
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Good Morning!!!!!!!!

JenJen, at least you got to bring your phone in to the courthouse with you. They turned my butt around at the door and made me go put mine in my car last time I tried to walk in our courthouse.

perhaps they "know you" and deem you as unsafe? lol. for reasons only you know :p

lol, no......

But yeah, pretty silly. I can understand not allowing them in the courtroom but they have big signs at the entrance that they are not even allowed in the building at all. What about people that work there I wonder.
  • synchkat
    Options
    btw Mrs. Upton I meant to mention I love your hair. The colour is super cool.
    and I know you're Candy but I like Mrs. Upton cause it shows how brain dead I am at times
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    btw Mrs. Upton I meant to mention I love your hair. The colour is super cool.
    and I know you're Candy but I like Mrs. Upton cause it shows how brain dead I am at times

lol it's good, I answerer to anything :)
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    *answer Geeze!
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone...
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Morning!! :)